Clowney Trending for some reason.

MAJBobby

Just now, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

If Shaq got traded he wouldn't be on the radio. 

he also would of been held out of practice if he was part of any deal supposedly going down 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I do not want to give up a first round pick for Clowney without knowing that he is signed long term, but the idea in that article is a decent one. Like the Sabres made for Evander Kane. If he re-signs with the Bills, a #2 becomes a #1. Clowney is far better in all likelihood than any player we would draft right now with a #1 pick, which is likely in the middle of the draft, and low in the draft with Clowney this year.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

Shaq talked about how having stars on D makes his job easy

I'm sure he's talking about his current teammates. Why would Shaq Lawson, of all people, know about a potential trade?

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Maybe it's not finalized but his agent is telling him "stay tuned".

I don't know if it's true but it's fun to speculate.

I mean what else and I supposed to do at work?  Work?

I feel this in my soul right now. F5!!

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Denver's DL basically won them a Super Bowl a couple years ago

A DL of Oliver Hughes Clowney Shaq/Star with our secondary and lbers is better than what Denver had then, imo 

And their secondary had a nick name of No Fly Zone.  Talib and Harris were both elite.  Not to say our secondary isn’t elite (or can’t be with a top notch pass rush), but it was a complete defense in Denver, not just DL

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

And their secondary had a nick name of No Fly Zone.  Talib and Harris were both elite.  Not to say our secondary isn’t elite (or can’t be with a top notch pass rush), but it was a complete defense in Denver, not just DL

We had the to passing defense in the league last year. Has to qualify as elite.