NFL Cole Beasley feels like receivers are more important in Bills offense than they were with Cowboys

HOUSE

On 6/10/2019 at 8:52 PM, ksm27 said:

"There’s a lot more variety in what I’m doing here."

Translation: I'll be catching fewer passes.

Or maybe, "I'll haver a bigger route tree."  

16 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Beasley looks like someone who would be real good on grass.  I hope he is good at selecting shoes for each turf he plays on.

..hate the Cowgirls so I don't recall seeing him play.....from what I'm reading here, it sounds like he could be our Edelman/Amendola/Welker type...am I close or way off?....

On 6/13/2019 at 11:57 AM, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..hate the Cowgirls so I don't recall seeing him play.....from what I'm reading here, it sounds like he could be our Edelman/Amendola/Welker type...am I close or way off?....

No not off at all. Unfortunately I see more cowboys games than bills games. Beasley is slippery and sick. If utilized right he going to be a fan favorite and Josh's.  Great hands and insane moves.  

On 6/10/2019 at 8:52 PM, ksm27 said:

"There’s a lot more variety in what I’m doing here."

Translation: I'll be catching fewer passes.

Or... I'm learning how to run block.

On 6/13/2019 at 2:57 PM, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

I don't think you're off. I think that's the hope. I don't question his ability to do it. It just doesn't seem like the type of receiver Allen fits with.

19 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Or... I'm learning how to run block.

I don't think you're off. I think that's the hope. I don't question his ability to do it. It just doesn't seem like the type of receiver Allen fits with.

Let’s hope this is one of the areas where Josh makes a huge leap this offseason. That will give me great hope. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

Let’s hope this is one of the areas where Josh makes a huge leap this offseason. That will give me great hope. 

Agree. If he can hit the underneath throws, everything opens up. His potential would be limitless then imo 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/17/2019 at 2:43 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

Love the Cole pickup but Cooper seemed pretty important to the Cowboys.

also if receivers were so important in Daboll’s offense, why did they go into last season with that crap that we did?

They couldnt get anyone to sign when Nate Peterman was the best option at the onset of FA.

With a big armed Josh Allen, more WRs are going to want to play with him

On 6/11/2019 at 6:09 AM, Rc2catch said:

I hate hate hate the cowboys, but I do see quite a few games from them. Beasley could be an absolute monster, he’s 100% right and had every reason to be salty with Dallas. Dak is not a good quarterback and he never looked for Beasley who is literally uncoverable. Nobody can cover this guy. We don’t know if Allen is going to be good yet but I’m really hoping he develops something with Beasley because the guy could easily catch 100 balls if he’s targeted. He runs elite routes and is open every play

I'm happy he's a Buffalo  Bill and NOT a patriot* 

Edited by Putin