Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

2 hours ago, JetsFan20 said:

Let’s not act as if George W Bush didn’t do the same things. 

Biden isn’t the best public speaker the world, but a lot of people do like him. He reminds me a lot of Gerald Ford.

***** clown show. Get a grip.

Hey man, by any chance are you a Nathan Peterman apologist? Joe needs you guys.

Edited by 32ABBA

6 hours ago, JetsFan20 said:

Biden isn’t the best public speaker the world, but a lot of people do like him. He reminds me a lot of Gerald Ford.

well, this explains a lot.

6 hours ago, JetsFan20 said:

No, George W Bush did not do the same things. That's ludicrous. Bush occasionally mispronounced something, but Biden's mind goes blank frequently. FYI Biden used to be a fairly good speaker and debater but has progressively gotten worse. What would he be like as President? 

...UH OH....."Quid Pro Bro"...……………...

Biden's brother facing fraud allegations, used family ties to advance business interests: report

By Ronn Blitzer | Fox News

A new report reveals legal problems and allegations of possible fraud involving former Vice President Joe Biden’s brother James, in the latest instance of the Democratic primary front-runner’s family members’ dealings drawing scrutiny amid his presidential bid.

According to Politico, James Biden’s business with medical companies – including Americore Health – has led to allegations that he potentially engaged in fraud and traded on his brother’s name, by claiming Joe was interested in the venture and the family name could provide opportunities.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-brother-facing-fraud-allegations-used-family-ties-to-advance-business-interests-report