TSW Mock Draft

Virgil

*Edited - We are full up.  Draft thread will be created later.

Alrighty everyone, it's time to get this party started.  I'm going to try and get our first TSW mock draft, of possibly many, going this year.  For those who weren't around last year, this is how it goes.  The draft will start on Sunday, April 7th, at 4pm EST.  But pay attention, because last year we started early as the mob came at me with torches and pitchforks

Step 1 - Completed.  We have all our GM's.  If you are interested in doing this, we will have host another one next week with trades.

Step 2 - Once we begin the draft, you reply to the draft thread with as follows "With the 3rd pick, the NY Jets select Josh Allen, LB, Kentucky.  The Oakland Raiders (@GM Name) are now on the clock.  You have 4 hours to make your pick.  If you don't, I will make the pick for you.  If this goes anything like last year, some will make their pick within minutes of availability.  So, be prepared to be hassled to move faster.  I understand life, and I also have to update the main page; so we both need a little time.

Step 3 - Have everyone make fun of your pick and call the overall draft unrealistic.  Start drinking heavily.  Question your life choice.  Buy a motorcycle.  Start saying schedule like shed-u-el

The first draft is going to only be one round and NO trades.  

With each year, we have different levels of member activity, so this is as much for me and supportive other members to see who's going to be active and responsive.  

Ultimately, the goal is to do at least 2 more after this.  One with trades and then a final draft of the first 3 rounds.  

With that being said, it's first come, first serve on teams.  I'll take whatever spots don't get signed up for.  

1 - Cardinals (Max Fischer)

2 - 49ers (TheBeane)

3 - Jets - (TPS)

4 - Raiders (Joe in Winslow)

5 - Buccaneers (Just Joshin')

6 - Giants (BuffaloHokie13)

7 - Jaguars (Kirby Jackson)

8 - Lions (WPPete)

9 - Bills (Community Poll)

10 - Broncos (Golden Goat)

11 - Bengals (TOBoy)

12 - Packers (aristocrat)

13 - Dolphins (Bill From NYC)

14 - Falcons (whatdrought)

15 - Redskins (Wsam4031)

16 - Panthers (BuffAlone)

17 - Giants (BuffaloHokie13)

18 - Vikings (NewEra)

19 - Titans (MTLBills)

20 - Steelers (frostbitmic)

21 - Seahawks (Bills2Ref)

22 - Ravens (Watkins101)

23 - Texans (Gunner Bill)

24 - Raiders (Joe in Winslow)

25 - Eagles (Virgil)

26 - Colts (Chuck Wagon)

27 - Raiders (Joe in Winslow)

28 - Chargers (Logic)

29 - Chiefs (Mr Wild)

30 - Packers (aristocrat)

31 - Rams (Bakin)

32 - Cheatriots (Section122)

BuffaloHokie 13 also makes a supporting chart, that has trade values for when we can do trades) that he tends to update quicker than I can sometimes.  He's been a big help in a lot of this.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tVpkCN-Ndi6amDNlLMlztGK1nh0dSJZySRFOScs0BGc/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Virgil
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, wppete said:

I’ll take the Lions

Taking team right before the Bills can be tough

3 minutes ago, TPS said:

I’ll take the Jests. 

Prepare to be abused when you make your pick.  Especially since it will probably be one of the guys many fans covet

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Wsam was the Panthers GM last year

The name sounded familiar.  I don't have the energy this morning to go back and find the thread.  

Adding him now

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

BuffaloHokie 13 also makes a supporting chart, that has trade values for when we can do trades) that he tends to update quicker than I can sometimes.  He's been a big help in a lot of this.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tVpkCN-Ndi6amDNlLMlztGK1nh0dSJZySRFOScs0BGc/edit?usp=sharing

For those participating, I'm putting your name next to all of the team's selections in all 7 rounds. So if you do a find on your username you can see how many picks you have, their trade value, etc. without straining too hard.

1 minute ago, BuffAlone said:

Arizona please

3rd times the charm! :D

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

For those participating, I'm putting your name next to all of the team's selections in all 7 rounds. So if you do a find on your username you can see how many picks you have, their trade value, etc. without straining too hard.

3rd times the charm! :D

Panthers

• Like (+1) 1

I'll take any team that is left.  I usually end up with the Pats* so if you'd like I can take them again.  If someone else wants them more as I said pick a team for me. 

Thanks for running this again!

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, section122 said:

I'll take any team that is left.  I usually end up with the Pats* so if you'd like I can take them again.  If someone else wants them more as I said pick a team for me. 

Thanks for running this again!

Self loather, got it

• Haha (+1) 1