Gronk retired

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Stat wise and longevity wise it’s not even close that it’s Gonzalez. 

Just because he played for longer doesn't mean he was better. Gronk's per year stats and per game stats are much better.

He's by far the best TE to ever play the game. Also hid Brady's flaws the last several years.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Of course. His body was falling apart. Who knows how bad it would have been after another year or two. As much as we hated him as a player, you never want to see anyone come away from the game crippled

You mean the guy who attempted to cripple one of our players?  Addition by subtraction,

8 minutes ago, buffalobillswin said:

Just because he played for longer doesn't mean he was better. Gronk's per year stats and per game stats are much better.

He's by far the best TE to ever play the game. Also hid Brady's flaws the last several years.

easy boy.....ever hear of kellen winslow?

1 minute ago, Rocky Landing said:

I do hope that this doesn't inspire Brady* to retire. I want to see him decline on the field, and I believe this is the year that happens. I want that signature pout to be the last we ever see of him.

very interesting...people waiting for a 41 yr old qb to decline on the field..

7 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

You mean the guy who attempted to cripple one of our players?  Addition by subtraction,

he shoulda been suspended for the year with that hit...but the pats live by different rules

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I know I'm in the overwhelming minority, but I love Gronk.  Loved watching him play; love his sense of humor.  All in all, the guy played the game the way it was meant to be played and he did it better than most tight ends in the history of the game.

He was great for football and I've enjoyed watching him for the past 9 years.

I wish him well and look forward to seeing him in another capacity.

I look forward to seeing him incapacitated too.

21 minutes ago, buffalobillswin said:

Hid Brady’s flaws for several years.

That may be one of the dumbest comments I’ve read on the internet.

Bobby K has a job for him that should be easier on the body.

Bobs old service was more of a drop in but has been in a bit hot water. 

Now gronks former role as a tight end should look good on the resume if he spins it right, especially when he enumates all of his successes catching balls.  

This story should have a happy ending...