The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

There’s so much irony and intrigue in all of this. Do you remember who it was that asked Sessions the questions that ended up ‘forcing’ him to recuse himself? Senator Al Franken, who just a few weeks later resigned from Congress! What an absolute clown show.

• Like (+1) 1

“House Judiciary chairman Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) on Sunday dismissed Attorney General William Barr’s summary of the special counsel investigation into President Trump, calling him a ‘biased defender of the administration. … He is someone who is an agent of the administration. He is a political appointee of the president, whose interests he may very well be protecting here.' ”

DUH! 

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/437766-nadler-calls-barr-a-biased-defender-of-the-trump-administration

Hey, it's Barr's report: ************************************************************************************ 

4 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

And Mueller IS a Republican, so ...

So is Comey, I think.

Horowitz a D.

Huber a D.

To honest people, there should be no difference.  Didn't see that with Strzok of Page or McCabe or Nellie Ohr, or Brennan and Clapper.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

no 

Still interested in seeing the actual report, or at least the summaries soon. 

mid april is this week.  hang on. We're almost there ...

I'm looking forward to seeing it as well.

I wonder how many people will actually read any of it vs those that will get from their FakeBook feed what hey should think about it.  anything more that 140 characters is TL;DR.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

mid april is this week.  hang on. We're almost there ...

I'm looking forward to seeing it as well.

I wonder how many people will actually read any of it vs those that will get from their FakeBook feed what hey should think about it.  anything more that 140 characters is TL;DR.

I won't read it.  I already know what it says.  [/Average Democrat]

• Haha (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, snafu said:

So is Comey, I think.

Horowitz a D.

Huber a D.

To honest people, there should be no difference.  Didn't see that with Strzok of Page or McCabe or Nellie Ohr, or Brennan and Clapper.

Comey is a RINO at best.  In interviews he's talked about his wife and daughters being lefties and their influence on him.  Even if he's a righty, he's part of the establishment and/or never Trumpers. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Comey is a RINO at best.  In interviews he's talked about his wife and daughters being lefties and their influence on him.  Even if he's a righty, he's part of the establishment and/or never Trumpers. 

I agree.  My bigger point was that party affiliation shouldn't matter if you're doing your job.

And it shouldn't cause you to undermine someone else's job.  And it shouldn't matter when you're calling someone out, or investigating, or punishing people for forgetting that they should be neutrals who need to place country over party.

• Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

i still haven't put anybody on ignore but man i gotta tell you, skipping over posts with avatars of clownbombs, fat faces, and baby faces makes this place so much better

it's heaven when you get 6 in a row you didn't have to read, just seeing that ignored message is pure bliss

38 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

i still haven't put anybody on ignore but man i gotta tell you, skipping over posts with avatars of clownbombs, fat faces, and baby faces makes this place so much better

33 minutes ago, row_33 said:

it's heaven when you get 6 in a row you didn't have to read, just seeing that ignored message is pure bliss

Right on! 

On 4/7/2019 at 2:54 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

Many of the people on the Mueller team were part of the conspiracy. "You have the deputy on the team and another top lawyer both involved in the chain of custody of the Steele dossier." (Is the "deputy" Andrew Weissmann?) He said it is "impossible" that those two attorneys did not know that the Steele dossier was dirt coming from the Democrats.

Looks like Weissmann and Zainab Ahmad

Representatives Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows send a letter to AG William Barr questioning the independence of two members of the Mueller team, Zainab Ahmad and Andrew Weissmann.

• Like (+1) 3

I think they are going to be able to hide most of this report. But that's fine. We don't need an impeachment to get rid of this clown. Dems can keep arguing he is hiding something really bad. And keep hammering the point. Still, health care, general lack of competence and Trump's obvious hatred towards the majority of Americans will be the top issues 

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Trump hates most Americans. Now that’s some deep rooted TDS right there. Where does this ***** come from?  

It’s projection. Because if they were rich and powerful that’s exactly how they feel and would act  towards the “great unwashed.”

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Trump hates most Americans. Now that’s some deep rooted TDS right there. Where does this ***** come from?  

Because Trump doesn't kowtow to urban America, who are so used to being coddled by the federal government that anything less is hatred.

17 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

From the same people who say that Fox News is the propaganda arm of the administration because they only run negative stories about Trump 55% of the time, instead of 90%.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

It comes from deep partisanship. People like HAHA Gator started out with the conviction that since Trump was not a democrat that he was evil and needed to be stopped in any way possible. Instead of an investigation to see if there was any wrongdoing they started out convinced that Trump was evil, and they needed to find a reason for their beliefs. All they've been doing is throwingshit against the wall to see what sticks. The dumb*****s keep throwing it at a Teflon wall though.

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

From the same people who say that Fox News is the propaganda arm of the administration because they only run negative stories about Trump 55% of the time, instead of 90%.

Seriously?  Are you claiming that Fox News is not 'affiliated' with the Trump administration?  C'mon, neither party even denies that they support each other.  If you feel the press should be a check on political power, this should be troubling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGde1ZXPi10

PBS did a 13 minute segment on the association.

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are such a tool 

He is. He's a hammer that keeps beating you over the head.  So I'll ask you seeing others chimed in but the person who actually said this didn't.  So riddle me these:

1. What majority of Americans does Trump hate?

2.  Why does he hate them?

3.  What are you basing that statement on?

And before anyone gives me ***** for this I'm really interested in hearing what he has to say.  I really doubt he'll come back with anything other than "oh yeah?? Well you're poopy pants!!" but there is a VERY large group of Americans that feel this way and I'm very interested, from a psychological standpoint, where this comes from. 

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

He is. He's a hammer that keeps beating you over the head.  So I'll ask you seeing others chimed in but the person who actually said this didn't.  So riddle me these:

And before anyone gives me ***** for this I'm really interested in hearing what he has to say.  I really doubt he'll come back with anything other than "oh yeah?? Well you're poopy pants!!" but there is a VERY large group of Americans that feel this way and I'm very interested, from a psychological standpoint, where this comes from. 

You are not worthy enough to respond to. You are simply a gotcha question asking POS. :) 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are not worthy enough to respond to. You are simply a gotcha question asking POS. :) 

You respond with I'm not worthy of a response.  WTF is wrong with you?  Why not answer the questions?  Should be pretty simple.  I'm just following up for clarification on what you said.  If they are gotcha questions so be it.  If you can't back up the stupid ***** you say I have a suggestion.  Stop saying stupid *****.  

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

The people that think President Trump doesn't deserve any positive reporting for his actions as United States President, baffle me.

The people who do not understand that Fox reports negatively about President Trump and his administration more than half the time (when they report on Trump/administration) make me scratch my head.  How is a news agency "pro Trump" when they report negatively on him and his administration 55%  of the time? Common core math at its finest.  :doh:

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Think of the president as the ship's captain in sort of a race against other nations.  Previous presidents wanted to win but they wanted all of us to win - Americans and her traditional allies.  Perhaps it was political skill, but the majority of the people felt we were in it together.  Not today.  Trump constantly demonizes and divides.  He needs to blame someone else when he fails be it Mexicans, or Puerto Ricans, or other foreigners, or Muslims.  As an example, look at his fight on the opioid crisis.  What has he accomplished aside from shifting the perceived blame to immigrants?

Trump wants to win the race too.  He wants to win even if it means we have to cast off a good number of our people and their wishes into life boats so that the remaining can go faster.  If a group or a cause slows our ship (economy), it needs to be cast aside.  Examples are the Paris climate change agreement, CPB destruction, Great Lakes funding, coal love seemingly over environmental concerns, National Park land opening to business, health care cuts (ACA), proposed social security cuts, proposed medicare cuts, proposed medicaid cuts, Saudi love because of weapons contracts, immigration/asylum fiasco, tax cuts for businesses and the wealthy, etc

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The people that think President Trump doesn't deserve any positive reporting for his actions as United States President, baffle me.

The people who do not understand that Fox reports negatively about President Trump and his administration more than half the time (when they report on Trump/administration) make me scratch my head.  How is a news agency "pro Trump" when they report negatively on him and his administration 55%  of the time? Common core math at its finest.  :doh:

Please watch the PBS video.  It may better explain the concern many of us have with the relationship

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Their problem is that ANYONE giving THIS POTUS ANY positive press is complicit in his Xenophobia, Homophobia, Islamophobia, Over-Sexed Shenanigans, and other horrific stances like being against fourth trimester abortions! 

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Fox is just the other side of the same coin as CNN and MSNBC. 

Anyone who says they're in bed with Trump is lying or misinformed. For proof, look at the new board - it's a smorgasbord of never Trumpers starting with Paul Ryan. For more proof, look at how they suppressed the California vote in the midterms, or how often they give Judge Nap a spot, or Shep Smith, or Juan Williams, or Brett Beir, or Chris Wallace et al. 

Fox is an establishment media outlet that plays to the right of center. That does not make them "affiliated" with Trump. It makes them a cog in the same machine whose goal is to divide and misinform. As with all the news outlets, even CNN and MSNBC, you can find good reporting and coverage on Fox if you look... but those stories/reporters tend to be the exception rather than the rule. 

20 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Trump constantly demonizes and divides.  He needs to blame someone else when he fails be it Mexicans, or Puerto Ricans, or other foreigners, or Muslims.  

Holy projection, Batman. 

Who has been more divisive? Trump who has tried to bring people together since day one - or the media who has said since day one he's a Nazi/racist/Russian plant/Traitor? 

Who has looked to blame anyone, but themselves, for the failure to win in 2016? Was it Trump, or Clinton and the media and the DNC? 

This is what projection mixed with brainwashing looks like. When someone is unwilling to look at things honestly, they get lost. Two years later they end up here. Where they can type something so blatantly false without a whiff of irony about it. 

Bravo.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Holy projection, Batman. 

Who has been more divisive? Trump who has tried to bring people together since day one - or the media who has said since day one he's a Nazi/racist/Russian plant/Traitor? 

Who has looked to blame anyone, but themselves, for the failure to win in 2016? Was it Trump, or Clinton and the media and the DNC? 

This is what projection mixed with brainwashing looks like. When someone is unwilling to look at things honestly, they get lost. Two years later they end up here. Where they can type something so blatantly false without a whiff of irony about it. 

Bravo.

UH OH I sense a whole new group of meltdown youtube videos incoming....

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Albwan said:

UH OH I sense a whole new group of meltdown youtube videos incoming....

We've got another week of "Barr is covering up the report for Trump!" nonsense until the report is out. 

Then we'll get a couple weeks of both sides cherry picking the report to try to bolster their case - which will provide plenty of comedic relief I'm sure. 

Once the coup plotters in Congress and in the media think they have swung the narrative back their way, the declass will hit (or the OIG report). THAT'S when the most epic meltdowns will occur, because that will make it clear that not only is Trump not going to be in legal jeopardy for anything regarding this issue, but dozens (if not many dozens) of his accusers will be. 

It's going to rattle a lot of cages.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1