The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

42 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

And I've always thought you've been delusional in that regard.  The whole history of this is people choosing what they want to believe.  Not any objective truth.  There is no indication that's changing.

You're talking about people who steal WH silverware and remove "w" keys from WH computers.

2 hours ago, Justice said:

Yeah and OJ didn’t do it either. Let’s help him find the real murderer. 

The real killer has already been found in this set up. 

It's a murderer's row of the political establishment - with tiers:

Obama/Clintons

^

^

Brennan / Clapper / Kerry / Lynch 

^

^

Glenn Simpson / Christopher Steele / MI6 / Dearlove / Downer / Hakulyt

^

^

Comey / Power / Yates / Jones / Kramer / McCain / Reid / Warner / Pelosi / Schiff / Blumenthal / Rubio / Burr / Nunland 

^

^

Strzok / McCabe / Baker / Ohrs / Kortan 

^

^

Jake Taper / David Corn / Isakoff / Devlin Barret / Ken Dilanian / Haggerman 

Thats just off the top of my head before my morning coffee. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The real killer has already been found in this set up. 

It's a murderer's row of the political establishment - with tiers:

Obama/Clintons

^

^

Brennan / Clapper / Kerry / Lynch 

^

^

Glenn Simpson / Christopher Steele / MI6 / Dearlove / Downer / Hakulyt

^

^

Comey / Power / Yates / Jones / Kramer / McCain / Reid / Warner / Pelosi / Schiff / Blumenthal / Rubio / Burr / Nunland 

^

^

Strzok / McCabe / Baker / Ohrs / Kortan 

^

^

Jake Taper / David Corn / Isakoff / Devlin Barret / Ken Dilanian / Haggerman 

Thats just off the top of my head before my morning coffee. 

I’d pay money to see this 

• Like (+1) 2

“I want to make it clear, thinking back on all the different colloquies here that I am not saying that improper surveillance occurred,” Barr said. “I’m saying that I am concerned about it and looking into it. That’s all.”

WTF?? 

6 minutes ago, Justice said:

I’d pay money to see this 

:beer: 

The debate used to be how much, if any, of this would come out to the public. Now we know all of it will/has. 

Now the only debate left is how high up those tiers will Barr and the DOJ go in terms of prosecuting... Based on Barr today, I'd say he's prepared to go wherever the evidence takes him. Which means all the way to the front door of Obama's inner circle.

• Like (+1) 4

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer: 

The debate used to be how much, if any, of this would come out to the public. Now we know all of it will/has. 

Now the only debate left is how high up those tiers will Barr and the DOJ go in terms of prosecuting... Based on Barr today, I'd say he's prepared to go wherever the evidence takes him. Which means all the way to the front door of Obama's inner circle.

screw that! kick the ***** door in and barge right into that house.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I hate to be hopeful about all this. We've seen this movie before. Obvious corruption, obvious crimes committed, people sneering at anyone aghast that things have come this far, only to see everything swept under a rug with some legalese bull#### excuse and quotes flying around stating 'we can't indict, it wouldn't be good for the country' or 'too big to fail' or other such nonsense. Every time they couldn't have it more wrong. Not indicting is NOT good for the country. People need to see that justice is done at all levels of government/society/culture. Every time you give it a pass and say the American people can't handle it then you're just emboldening the next generation of corrupt scum to think even bigger.

Honestly, this might be the last shot we have to speak truth to power and see axes fall in the cause of righteousness. It seems that now, more than ever, the evidence is blatant and bountiful to drive a stake deep into the heart of the corrupt deep state. If all this corruption and outright treasonous behavior gets swept under the rug yet again, we're done. As did Rome, so does the ol' US of A so plan your exit strategies boys and girls because things can and likely will get worse before it gets better. We'll go back to getting establishment candidates beholden to the powers that be who all looting the Titanic for all it's worth before it goes down. So let's hope Trump doesn't ***** this up. I've got my popcorn ready.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

one little nugget that that i haven't seen mentioned by others yet is what Barr said about redacting within the report. i forget exactly to whom he said it but at the last second before getting cut off by a Senator, Barr stated that 'redactions can cut both ways'. meaning, i think, that things the Dems would not want out there are potentially being removed from sight. i think this may portend to some of the conclusions by Mueller and quite possibly a different area of focus that could potentially blindside the Democrats.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

I hate to be hopeful about all this. We've seen this movie before. Obvious corruption, obvious crimes committed, people sneering at anyone aghast that things have come this far, only to see everything swept under a rug with some legalese bull#### excuse and quotes flying around stating 'we can't indict, it wouldn't be good for the country' or 'too big to fail' or other such nonsense. Every time they couldn't have it more wrong. Not indicting is NOT good for the country. People need to see that justice is done at all levels of government/society/culture. Every time you give it a pass and say the American people can't handle it then you're just emboldening the next generation of corrupt scum to think even bigger.

Honestly, this might be the last shot we have to speak truth to power and see axes fall in the cause of righteousness. It seems that now, more than ever, the evidence is blatant and bountiful to drive a stake deep into the heart of the corrupt deep state. If all this corruption and outright treasonous behavior gets swept under the rug yet again, we're done. As did Rome, so does the ol' US of A so plan your exit strategies boys and girls because things can and likely will get worse before it gets better. We'll go back to getting establishment candidates beholden to the powers that be who all looting the Titanic for all it's worth before it goes down. So let's hope Trump doesn't ***** this up. I've got my popcorn ready.

My gut feeling is that the results of any investigation will ultimately be watered down to the public, to avoid violence.  

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

My gut feeling is that the results of any investigation will ultimately be watered down to the public, to avoid violence.  

Probably.  At least a very very slow rollout. Like a decade.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

i have no confidence that even .01% of anything illegal the Dems did will be adequately chased at all

You all keep talking as though the people who would be investigated are inactive participants.  They can respond, and they have a good chunk of the mainstream media willing to carry water for them...and if you agree with the "coup" theory, they still have a goal in mind.  They can present it to achieve their own goal.

And they're already coming out with "This investigation into the investigation is a coup against the DOJ/FBI, and is preparation for a fascist takeover of the government."  

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You all keep talking as though the people who would be investigated are inactive participants.  They can respond, and they have a good chunk of the mainstream media willing to carry water for them...and if you agree with the "coup" theory, they still have a goal in mind.  They can present it to achieve their own goal.

And they're already coming out with "This investigation into the investigation is a coup against the DOJ/FBI, and is preparation for a fascist takeover of the government."  

If so, then they'd better come up with a lot of examples where FISA warrants were obtained without probable cause of a crime -- let alone against Presidential campaign members. 

#Resisters/protesters who break the law always complain that the cops who come to arrest them are fascist pigs.  Besides, they've been claiming that the fascists have taken over the government since 11/9/16.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It's a good point and one to keep in mind. 

And while many remain active - most have been removed from their positions of power/authority and are now limited in what they can do/how they can respond. Obviously those in Congress still have some juice, but the head(s) of the snake have been defanged. I'm not sure they'll be able to mount much more than an MSNBC/CNN panel discussion once the evidence really starts going mainstream/wide. 

But I'm an optimist. :) 

30 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's a good point and one to keep in mind. 

And while many remain active - most have been removed from their positions of power/authority and are now limited in what they can do/how they can respond. Obviously those in Congress still have some juice, but the head(s) of the snake have been defanged. I'm not sure they'll be able to mount much more than an MSNBC/CNN panel discussion once the evidence really starts going mainstream/wide. 

But I'm an optimist. :) 

They can still rile the masses.  And the masses are plenty riled.

I'm less worried about a hard coup than I am of riots.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

They can still rile the masses.  And the masses are plenty riled.

I'm less worried about a hard coup than I am of riots.

you cannot let the fear of societal upset stop the restoration of the rule of law. we have a once in a lifetime opportunity to restore equality, we mustn't let it pass. carpe diem!

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Foxx said:

you cannot let the fear of societal upset stop the restoration of the rule of law. we have a once in a lifetime opportunity to restore equality, we mustn't let it pass. carpe diem!

But societal upset itself, irrespective of fear, can stop the restoration of the rule of law.  And there are people who not only pursue that, but who believe their societal upset itself will restore the rule of law.  

You presume an objective truth where there fundamentally aren't any, anymore.  This has been a conflict of entrenched subjective emotion for at least two years now.

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

anybody ever imagine that this much corrupt sewage would surface regarding DOJ, FBI and now Secret Service?.....was this an attempted 3rd world coup to over throw a sitting President for political gain?...if so, how low can we go?....

"Was this an attempted 3rd world coup": Yes. 100%. This is backed by evidence which is already available in open source, and has been for some time, with more to come.

"How low can we go?": I would suggest taking a look at the OP in the Deep State thread for my thoughts on this question. But I'll add to it with this: at this point, going low would mean trying to ignore what happened or allowing the conspirators (and that's what they are/were) to escape justice. That would signal to all that the justice system truly is two tiered and would collapse whatever faith is left in idea that we live in a republic of laws, not men. I do not believe this administration intends on letting that happen, which is why Trump is using very powerful language to describe what happened. 

I do not doubt we are going to see people indicted for what happened. I'm less certain as to how high up they're going to go, but based on what's out there now is enough to go all the way up the chain to not just the cabinet level, but the Oval itself.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I do not doubt we are going to see people indicted for what happened. I'm less certain as to how high up they're going to go, but based on what's out there now is enough to go all the way up the chain to not just the cabinet level, but the Oval itself.

That'll depend to what extent some are willing to fall on their swords or not to protect their rulers. 

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, keepthefaith said:

That'll depend to what extent some are willing to fall on their swords or not to protect their rulers. 

100%. 

And, I'd add to that, it'll also depend on how much they can expose without undercutting the people's faith in the system entirely - which is possible. There's definitely a lot of calculus being done about those kinds of questions. 

• Like (+1) 1