Sign in to follow this  
Mark92

Raiders Release Jordy Nelson

4 hours ago, QCity said:

Do you know what the problem is with judging a player based on highlight videos? All they show is highlights. I mean, Kelvin Benjamin has a highlight video out too.

Kelvin Benjamin has never been at the level of Jordy. Jordy's highlight video showed separation and times when he was on an island by himself when get caught the ball. Kelvin Benjamin never got open like that. He had 63 catches last year and a couple 8 or 9 catch games

Edited by Buffalo03

11 hours ago, QCity said:

His tank looked pretty empty last year. He really lost a few steps. I don't think you are going to see a resurgence at 34.

Rodney Harrison Pats juice can save him.

The Raiders paid him a $3.6 mil. roster bonus in December. It's not my money, but that's not how you run an organization.

16 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Someone needs to ask @Ice bowl 67 if GB would like to have him back for the twilight of his career now? Aaron might. 

I am virtually positive this is where he ends up. Rodgers was not happy that they let him go in the first place.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm not sure.   Seems a bit redundant with Beasley and Kroft and whomever we draft.   I see him in GB back with Rodgers. 

1 hour ago, Dopey said:

The Raiders paid him a $3.6 mil. roster bonus in December. It's not my money, but that's not how you run an organization.

It's how you run the Raiders!!!!

2 hours ago, peterpan said:

Bring him in! 38 catches in the final 5 games this year.  

there is that.  He could be a good add if the speed is still there.  has great hands, which is a plus catching 100 mph balls from allen!