Raiders can't chase Bell - out of Cash

Let's see who signs Bell. 

Raiders dodged a bullet. 

Davis needs an accountant---or at least some sort of business team.  He owns one of the truly national teams (fans in all regions of the US), yet his team is dead last in revenue??  They bring in less than the Chargers...a team without any real fan base.

Crazy.

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Raiders dodged a bullet. 

Davis needs an accountant---or at least some sort of business team.  He owns one of the truly national teams (fans in all regions of the US), yet his team is dead last in revenue??  They bring in less than the Chargers...a team without any real fan base.

Crazy.

Davis spending all that cheddar only glitzy 'dos and rides.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, ddaryl said:

Compared to all of us put together. He has money..

does a guy with that haircut have money? ^

Well documented Raiders are cash poor, and it starts with Davis.

the move to Las Vegas is a known cash grab.

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Raiders dodged a bullet. 

Crazy.

It is very strange that a franchise whose value is so high is so low on revenue- i assume it is it least partly due to them moving but to be below the chargers is crazy.

6 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

If they hadn't gotten that deal done with the Oakland Mausoleum a couple weeks ago AB might be a Bill.;)

Davis isn't going to be able to afford any of those fancy haircuts for a while but he'll be good when they get to LV.

What the hell is wrong with his hair? I don’t understand that lol

3 minutes ago, Maynard said:

What the hell is wrong with his hair? I don’t understand that lol

I think his mom might have been a scarecrow.   Perhaps he was conceived in one of Al's satanic rituals.

From what I read he seems like a well intentioned guy though and I am glad there is someone like him still owning a sports team.