ASU WR K’Neal Harry is projected as a 2nd rd prospect.

9 hours ago, PIZ said:

He reminds me of Moulds.  However, I never see him running past the CB.  Is he slow or does his QB have a weak arm?

His QB consistently underthrew the football, from what I saw. Harry had to stop in his tracks to locate the off target throw quite often.

If we can get him in the 2nd round, I'd want him badly.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Yav said:

He has deceptive speed. He runs good routes but ASU didn’t run the full tree so he’ll need to learn the entire tree. He’s A big body WR that will win the contested catches. He attacks the ball. 

ASU had some serious issues, they struggled to get the ball to him later in the season. There are a lot of balls that skipped to him and they tried to be a power run team later in the year. 

To answer youe question, yes his QB wasn’t very good. 

Harry is a beast and if you look look on Twitter there are many, like me, that think he’s an early first round talent. He matched 27 reps on the bench and I think has a 4.40 40 time. He can contribute as a returner as well as WR. His ability to create YAC is incredible and he has very strong hands.

My points exactly also check out hakeem butler hes 6 foot 6 with wheels and moves after the catch and crazy ups he looks like the best big bodied target In the draft....i wish the mods would let me start a post (been on bbmb before for like 20 years and have been reading on here since bbmb closed) 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

He reminds me of a bigger Anquan Bolden and the agility of a DeVante Parker. He’s projected to be anywheres from a late 1st rd pick and as deep as a 3rd rder. Personally I can’t imagine him going past the first 40 picks and really sooner than that. I would love to see him be a Bill, pairing up with Robert Foster. I’m not so sure about Zay, I’m really not a big advocate for him but I’ll be the first to admit that I could be wrong about Jones. Check out Harry’s highlights, he’s pretty impressive.

If people are against Devin Funchess in FA they should feel the exact same about Harry. Big guy with not enough speed to separate from DBs. He will have trouble at the NFL level imo.

3 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Unless the NFL can find that "African American"  "face" to b the League's "figurehead", I don't see Pegula supporting any choice to K'neal....

Што ? Я нечего не понимаю 

• Haha (+1) 1

My question about N'Keal Harry and Hakeem Butler: do they have the quickness, speed, and route running ability to get separation consistently in the NFL? I don't care how big a guy is or how well he high-points 50-50 balls. If he can't get open consistently, he's not a 1st or 2nd round pick in my eyes. 

8 hours ago, DallasMac said:

Surprised by the negativity.  Looked like a receiver limited by his qb.  A lot of jump balls.  Saw maybe 2 passes that hit him in stride and allowed him to make a play.  Numerous plays where he had to slow down and wait on the ball.  Curious to see what he'll run but I'm definitely a fan.  

Classic case of a lot of teams waiting to see what his combine shows in regards to top-end speed and quickness. Everyone knows he is a beast in regards to strength and contested passes.

8 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Ran a 4.59 in just first attempt.  See if he can improve on his second.  Not a bad time, I think he needs to run sub 4.55 though to be a first round pick personally.

And there you go, just beat his time and ran a 4.54.  I think that makes him a first rounder as he blew away expectations.  

5 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

And there you go, just beat his time and ran a 4.54.  I think that makes him a first rounder as he blew away expectations.  

Better than I thought too. I still think he goes early round 2 though.

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This draft is so deep at WR. Bills better not screw this up! 

That’s why I believe it’s the best move to go Oline or Hockenson in the first, then go WR in round 2. Still will be plenty of talent there in round 2.

N’Keal Harry definitely sticks out in this first group of receivers.

Edited by CajunBillsBacker
  • Like (+1) 4

My boy Miles Boykin from ND ran a 4.42 at 6'4" and 220lbs and added a 43.5" vertical. The guy catches everything that hits his hands too. He just helped himself in a major way. I want Butler, Boykin, or Campbell in a Bills' uni next year. Not that big on Harry. 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, H2o said:

My boy Miles Boykin from ND ran a 4.42 at 6'4" and 220lbs and added a 43.5" vertical. The guy catches everything that hits his hands too. He just helped himself in a major way. I want Butler, Boykin, or Campbell in a Bills' uni next year. Not that big on Harry. 

I love Harry and Metcalf most, but I like all 3 of those guys too.  Such a great WR draft class.

• Like (+1) 1

I’m so high on this guy right now. From the draft breakdown videos no one else really did anything for them. I think he drew double coverage all the time. Still made circus catches and huge runs in big situations. Getting physical at the line of scrimmage maybe his biggest weakness but he still show an ability to beat it. He’s a serious home run threat too.  To another poster he didn’t get behind players as much in 2018 because it looked like he faced more off and over the top coverage after showing his deep ability in 2017. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

This draft is so deep at WR. Bills better not screw this up! 

I really hope we can trade down. Feels like the best value for offense in this draft is between picks 20 and 50. I would love 2 picks in that range.

• Like (+1) 4