ASU WR K’Neal Harry is projected as a 2nd rd prospect.

He reminds me of a bigger Anquan Bolden and the agility of a DeVante Parker. He’s projected to be anywheres from a late 1st rd pick and as deep as a 3rd rder. Personally I can’t imagine him going past the first 40 picks and really sooner than that. I would love to see him be a Bill, pairing up with Robert Foster. I’m not so sure about Zay, I’m really not a big advocate for him but I’ll be the first to admit that I could be wrong about Jones. Check out Harry’s highlights, he’s pretty impressive.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, PIZ said:

He reminds me of Moulds.  However, I never see him running past the CB.  Is he slow or does his QB have a weak arm?

Good analogy, I can see that about Moulds. I don’t know, it seemed like he had to come back or had to hold up and wait for the ball. His QB threw the ball flat footed too many times for my liking. Needless to say that wouldn’t be an issue for Josh.

I’m not completely sure about him..

Maybe I have some bias because I prefer Metcalf who will almost certainly be picked before him..

I wouldn’t pick Harry before 40, and if he was still there then, I’m almost certain  there would be somebody else still on the board I would prefer..

If they traded down in the first and picked up another second round then that would probably be where I would invest..

Just my opinion and if the Bills end up picking him earlier then all good..

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PIZ said:

He reminds me of Moulds.  However, I never see him running past the CB.  Is he slow or does his QB have a weak arm?

He appears slow with less than ideal short area quickness imo...I would pass on this prospect 

• Like (+1) 1

Surprised by the negativity.  Looked like a receiver limited by his qb.  A lot of jump balls.  Saw maybe 2 passes that hit him in stride and allowed him to make a play.  Numerous plays where he had to slow down and wait on the ball.  Curious to see what he'll run but I'm definitely a fan.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, DallasMac said:

Surprised by the negativity.  Looked like a receiver limited by his qb.  A lot of jump balls.  Saw maybe 2 passes that hit him in stride and allowed him to make a play.  Numerous plays where he had to slow down and wait on the ball.  Curious to see what he'll run but I'm definitely a fan.  

I mean, he seems like a serviceable WR if that’s the style you are looking for...but for me, personally, I prefer burners with short area quickness, ala “Hollywood” Brown or Isabella...to me, guys like this get consistent separation all over the field, and it is rare that DBs will be able to cover them...you could literally score on any given play...Harry had some nice catches but nothing in the video really “wow’d” me like with those other players mentioned.

I want that Tyreek Hill or Julian Edelman type WR  for JA.

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I've been telling some posters here this very same thing N'Keal will go after 1st. Matter of fact there probably only be 1 maybe 2 first rd wrs this yr.  There's really good depth at the position but no bona-fide star projected players which will lead to teams tending to more pressing needs in the first rd knowing in the 2nd they can get a comparable player at Wr. Look for there to be a run in the 2nd rd for guys like Hakeem,  Harmon,  N'Keal and others.

Harry does struggle to get separation due to a lack of having that extra gear. He's typically good in short areas where he can shake a man who is playing off of him. If they match a DB with speed on him he will have a rough go like the game against Washington. I wouldn't be surprised if he did not go off the board until Round 3. I think we already have a WR like him on our roster that we just signed from the CFL, D'Haquille Williams. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Riley Ridley out of UGA is going to be a better pro than college player.

Why? (serious question)

3 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

He appears slow with less than ideal short area quickness imo...I would pass on this prospect 

When do WRs take the stage at the combine?  If thoughts on a player vary wildly (first-third round for Harry according to the OP) then the numbers he puts up will be hugely important.

41 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Guys with stupid names like this usually flop.  A lot of times the are QBs but still.

He's an interesting guy. A bit young, maybe should have stayed in school another year. But runs great routes and would be a great possession receiver on the outside. Would be a great fit for us at 40. And if he comes close to his brother's ability, it would be a steal. But then again, I don't think McBeane wants Zay in the slot, as he doesn't seem to have that quickness needed to succeed in that role. So, with Duke Williams signed, we may look to somebody like Deebo Samuels to play the slot, and just leave Zay and Duke to battle for the "x" position

• Like (+1) 1

I actually think this is a good 3rd round pick or late 2nd. He tracks the ball well and makes a few decent contended catches. Hes 220 prob wont be manhandled off the line like zay jones.

I doubt we go this route bc mcderm saw how important having speed on the field is last year.

If we draft a WR theyll find the right fit for JA.

7 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

He reminds me of a bigger Anquan Bolden and the agility of a DeVante Parker. He’s projected to be anywheres from a late 1st rd pick and as deep as a 3rd rder. Personally I can’t imagine him going past the first 40 picks and really sooner than that. I would love to see him be a Bill, pairing up with Robert Foster. I’m not so sure about Zay, I’m really not a big advocate for him but I’ll be the first to admit that I could be wrong about Jones. Check out Harry’s highlights, he’s pretty impressive.

Imho this is the best wr in the draft...best combo of size and speed and moves after the catch  and amazing hands...and he's a killer punt and kickoff return man too...or I like hakeem butler possibly more too....i like Metcalf but not when butler and Harry are available for cheap and I think theyre just as good if not better 

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, PIZ said:

He has deceptive speed. He runs good routes but ASU didn’t run the full tree so he’ll need to learn the entire tree. He’s A big body WR that will win the contested catches. He attacks the ball. 

ASU had some serious issues, they struggled to get the ball to him later in the season. There are a lot of balls that skipped to him and they tried to be a power run team later in the year. 

To answer youe question, yes his QB wasn’t very good. 

Harry is a beast and if you look look on Twitter there are many, like me, that think he’s an early first round talent. He matched 27 reps on the bench and I think has a 4.40 40 time. He can contribute as a returner as well as WR. His ability to create YAC is incredible and he has very strong hands.

Edited by Yav
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just do a search on Twitter and you’ll see there’s so many people that see this kid as the better WR. He’s a beast and hopefully the Bills meet with this kid.