The G.O.A.T. No Doubt !!

T master

Yah he is, he has more rings than any one that has ever done his job before in the NFL which next year will be 100 yrs & if he wins another next yr that will be the definitive one for all time .

No i'm not talking about Brady I'm talking about his coach Bill B. he has now with this win 8 Super Bowl rings as a HC & a Coordinator that's not including his AFC divisional championship rings which you get when you lose, if he wins one next yr it will have to be a toe ring or he will have to put the AFC championship rings away .

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/heres-why-bill-belichick-was-wearing-10-huge-rings-at-the-patriots-ring-party/

Also if he goes to the Super bowl again next year he will be the only other team to go to 4 SB's in a row which we never thought we would see in this lifetime so i hope McBean & company can put it together this off season to keep that accomplishment in the Bills wheel house & no one else despite the turn out .

Shoot give us one thing to brag about Bill !!

I know most of us here can't stand the fact that the Pats have whooped up on us for so long but when looking at what Bill has done the title of G.O.A.T. can't be taken away from him anytime soon .

Sure there has been a lot of other really good coaches that have come along & changed the game but none of them have as many Super Bowl rings as he has & i think if he had been given more time in Cleveland he may have given them one too but we will never know .

So as we hate on the Pats after their latest win while Bill is on his boat fishing with some hotty & drinking a totty I'll bet he don't care that we are hating on him & he's making plans to hire some one to help him when he's a old man to carry all his super bowl bling around .

The only thing he won't have is the perfect season & he came real close to achieving that not so long ago but the story isn't complete yet so who knows ?

Hate on Bills fans Hate on !! 

Brady is very good but it's his coach who's the real GOAT.  Belichick is a creative genius and a superb organizer of personnel, including players and coaches.  His dour persona is due to his complete and focused dedication to his job.  

• Like (+1) 1

The coach decided that game. Now it’s over. It’s officially “last season”. I’m moving on. I don’t see gloating for them here. It is what is is.....or more accurately “was”. 

And they are still convicted cheaters. Multiple times. They own several records. 

• Like (+1) 2

He is the greatest, based on continual success over such a long period of time.  He always comes up with a solution when he has a personnel deficiency and his gamesmanship, as exemplified last night, is unsurpassed.  Belichick usually drafts low but still comes up with studs like Michel.  Plus he certainly knows how to hire assistants.  BB is the complete deal. 

3 hours ago, Utah John said:

Brady is very good but it's his coach who's the real GOAT.  Belichick is a creative genius and a superb organizer of personnel, including players and coaches.  His dour persona is due to his complete and focused dedication to his job.  

Is he that great, or are most football coaches that bad?

In a league of glorified gym teachers, Belichick is a truly intelligent guy who simply outclasses the competition on a consistent basis. 

We will have problems beating NE or wining our division as long as he is the coach up there.  

It doesn't hinge on Brady's retirement, it hinge on Belichick's retirement.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Utah John said:

I think his dour public persona is due to his total lack of respect for the media, which makes me like him a lot. 

Personally, I don't care if they go to 4 in a row and tie the bills record. Nobody outside of Buffalo cares that the bills went to 4 in a row. My hope is that this current bills team becomes relevant again. My hope is that Josh Allen is our starter for the next 10 plus years. That'd be almost unthinkable to have the same bills qb for 10 years 

6 hours ago, T master said:

Yah he is, he has more rings than any one that has ever done his job before in the NFL which next year will be 100 yrs & if he wins another next yr that will be the definitive one for all time .

No i'm not talking about Brady I'm talking about his coach Bill B. he has now with this win 8 Super Bowl rings as a HC & a Coordinator that's not including his AFC divisional championship rings which you get when you lose, if he wins one next yr it will have to be a toe ring or he will have to put the AFC championship rings away .

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/heres-why-bill-belichick-was-wearing-10-huge-rings-at-the-patriots-ring-party/

Also if he goes to the Super bowl again next year he will be the only other team to go to 4 SB's in a row which we never thought we would see in this lifetime so i hope McBean & company can put it together this off season to keep that accomplishment in the Bills wheel house & no one else despite the turn out .

Shoot give us one thing to brag about Bill !!

I know most of us here can't stand the fact that the Pats have whooped up on us for so long but when looking at what Bill has done the title of G.O.A.T. can't be taken away from him anytime soon .

Sure there has been a lot of other really good coaches that have come along & changed the game but none of them have as many Super Bowl rings as he has & i think if he had been given more time in Cleveland he may have given them one too but we will never know .

So as we hate on the Pats after their latest win while Bill is on his boat fishing with some hotty & drinking a totty I'll bet he don't care that we are hating on him & he's making plans to hire some one to help him when he's a old man to carry all his super bowl bling around .

The only thing he won't have is the perfect season & he came real close to achieving that not so long ago but the story isn't complete yet so who knows ?

Hate on Bills fans Hate on !! 

Just blasted you assuming you were talking about Brady.

No arguement here brother.  I think this is Bradys issue will Belichick.  Brady will never have more rings than him.