And just like that, we are all Rams fans.

4 minutes ago, vorpma said:

Run away and try to get a grip on reality little guy! Go to bed now!

So first you call Bills fans ignorant, then you discuss your admiration of the Patriots* and now you insult strangers online with insults that don’t even apply? Must be fun hanging around the forum of your second favorite team (unless there are others you haven’t mentioned yet) being an internet tough guy. 

8 minutes ago, vorpma said:

Run away and try to get a grip on reality little guy! Go to bed now!

And Babe Parilli was the QB in the 1960's, Grogan late 70's Einstein! Man you are an NFL expert!!! ha ha!

So that’s when you became a Pats* fan?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

So first you call Bills fans ignorant, then you discuss your admiration of the Patriots* and now you insult strangers online with insults that don’t even apply? Must be fun hanging around the forum of your second favorite team (unless there are others you haven’t mentioned yet) being an internet tough guy. 

Ya, whatever junior!

2 hours ago, DBilz2500 said:

If a Pats win retires Brady than I am all for them winning and finally ending their run. 

If the Pats win I can't see  Brady retiring.  He loves to crush the Bills in every way possible and having a chance to go to 4 Superbowls in a row is something he won't miss taking a shot at (especially if he ends up with 2/3 wins going in).

So many people have said no team will ever get back 4 years in a row.  He loves to prove people wrong. 

3 minutes ago, driddles said:

If the Pats win I can't see  Brady retiring.  He loves to crush the Bills in every way possible and having a chance to go to 4 Superbowls in a row is something he won't miss taking a shot at (especially if he ends up with 2/3 wins going in).

So many people have said no team will ever get back 4 years in a row.  He loves to prove people wrong. 

Uh, I never thought of that angle. I really hope they never get to 4 in a row.

3 hours ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

Image may contain: 1 person, meme and text

Speak for yourself.  Punks like Talib, Suh & Peters have me cheering for the Patriots.

Also, I continue to hold out hope that one more SB championship will nudge Brady into retirement.  :)

Edited by LabattBlue

14 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Their tainted reign will end, and it's not like they've won every time.

Damn you, Pete Carroll!

Damn you, Kyle Shanahan!

I was PFT today and I actually read a Patriots fan write, and I quote, " I don't want to see the Rams win after the Saints game. It would just be a tainted championship". The irony was just dripping off that comment. The ballz on these guys is astonishing!

• Haha (+1) 3

Actually, I really don't care. I just enjoy watching the games and not worrying about who is winning or losing (unlike when I'm watching the BIlls). I just want an entertaining game, and yesterday was. Hoping for the same in the SB.

And, as much as it hurts, I was the only person to pick the Pats in our office playoff pool. I'm looking pretty smart right now. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

I was PFT today and I actually read a Patriots fan write, and I quote, " I don't want to see the Rams win after the Saints game. It would just be a tainted championship". The irony was just dripping off that comment. The ballz on these guys is astonishing!

Typical Patriots* fans.

8 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Not all of us.  A lot of us who were around in the AFL days will always root for the AFC team. 

And I would rather spend a weekend cleaning up puke on bourbon st  after Mardi-gras then a single minute rooting for patriots***

• Awesome! (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

do you blame the layers on the TEAM, or the owner who sold out? 

15 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

You can't fix ignorance ....