Don't tell me the NFL (and pro sports in general) aren't rigged....

bills6969

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I wonder if this will force the league's hand and DPIs will become challengeable.

That was inside two minutes.... would the officials have to decide to review themselves on matters of opinion? 

Not saying it can't be done but interesting twist. 

You saw about 6 replays of the obvious missed call.  What you don't see nearly as clear is where exactly all the officials were standing and what direction they were looking.  Was it rigged, no but totally bad missed call that likely would have won the game for NO.

I'm sure each official within the crew has specific things to look at, likely one of them job is to watch the sideline, another is something different.  Could be the one who was supposed to be looking at contact turtned to look at something else??

There's always going to be obvious missed calls, maybe the solution is each team gets one penalty challenge per game.  Based on today's replay rules, you can't do anything about that.  Maybe it's time to change that to allow it to be reviewed.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, 42Knuck said:

Couldn’t agree more. Have believed that since the Ain’ts won the Super Bowl the year Katrina destroyed NO. 

The worse franchise in the history of the league, not even close, and the win it all. 

Nice story though. 

Your timeline is a little off. Katrina was in 2005, Saints won in 2009

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1