Don't tell me the NFL (and pro sports in general) aren't rigged....

bills6969

Clear evidence today by that atrocious missed DPI.    The worst missed call I have ever seen in a football game and its not even debatable.   Obviously, the refs were instructed to manipulate the game for a favorable Rams outcome. 

There will be corruption in any organization with a lot of $$$$ - I have no doubt there is funny business happening within the NFL FO.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Clear evidence today by that atrocious missed DPI.    The worst missed call I have ever seen in a football game and its not even debatable.   Obviously, the refs were instructed to manipulate the game for a favorable Rams outcome. 

There will be corruption in any organization with a lot of $$$$ - I have no doubt there is funny business happening within the NFL FO.

Sometimes I think it can be a personal vendetta or desire of the official.

I also believe the NFL props up the teams they need to be successful to promote there product.  Lets just say that the Bills and Browns and Raiders can lose and still get supported by their fanbase.  Where as others teams (ehhem coughcoughNEpats) will have empty stadiums and low merch sales.

Sometimes calls just get missed.

Edited by formerlyofCtown
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MJS said:

Bad calls in lots of games. Bad calls are just bad calls. Nothing to do with rigging the games.

Its inexcusable to miss a call at point in the game of this magnitude.  The flag there basically ends the game.

Edited by bills6969
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Refs should be fired.  

• Like (+1) 2