Eagles at Bears -Playoff Game Sunday

Nanker

To me, accross the NFL, there is no better offensive blueprint right now for the Bills next season with Allen than the Bears offense.

It’s tempting to just want KC, but they are so explosive with so many supremely skilled players. 

Bears offense is realistic and achievable next season in my opinion, which makes it an interesting watch. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

To me, accross the NFL, there is no better offensive blueprint right now for the Bills next season with Allen than the Bears offense.

It’s tempting to just want KC, but they are so explosive with so many supremely skilled players. 

Bears offense is realistic and achievable next season in my opinion, which makes it an interesting watch. 

I totally agree.  We add a dominant, game-changing playmaker to an already great D (either in draft or otherwise), and fix the line and bring in a Howard type back (Coleman?) to complement Shady, and we have the Bears offense.  In fact, I like Allen more than Turbinsky, and we could end up with a better WR and TE corps via draft and FA. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

I totally agree.  We add a dominant, game-changing playmaker to an already great D (either in draft or otherwise), and fix the line and bring in a Howard type back (Coleman?) to complement Shady, and we have the Bears offense.  In fact, I like Allen more than Turbinsky, and we could end up with a better WR and TE corps via draft and FA. 

I want to see them find a Tyreek Cohen type guy too, Shady might have lost too much for that role and then a Burton type TE.  A Robinson type WR should be gettable in FA. Spend the rest on building the o line and one badass edge rusher. 

Ironically as it relates to KC I stumbled across this...

http://www.philly.com/eagles/chicago-bears-offense-philadelphia-eagles-matt-nagy-doug-pederson-andy-reid-20190101.html

Apparently Chi’s offense grew from the Ried tree.

Maybe the same blueprint is already on McBeans war room wall.

24 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

Game is Sunday at 4:40 pm.

Nanker coming off a bender, thinks it's Sunday morning

Who among us 

1) wouldn’t love to be fresh of a bender 

2) wouldn’t love thinking it’s Saturday only to learn it’s friday (unless you just learned you’re really late for work) 

3 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

as for the game, I'm pulling for the eagles.

Come on. Eagles are so last year.

Root for the Bears because it's hilarious that Gruden traded away the best defender in the NFL to them.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

Come on. Eagles are so last year.

Root for the Bears because it's hilarious that Gruden traded away the best defender in the NFL to them.

as for the lombardi, I'm pulling for rivers and the chargers to hoist it up.

at the end of the day though, anyone, I mean anyone but the cheats.

5 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Who among us 

1) wouldn’t love to be fresh of a bender 

2) wouldn’t love thinking it’s Saturday only to learn it’s friday (unless you just learned you’re really late for work) 

Work? 

Whats that? I’m retired. :lol:

I’m  lovin’ it. 

Too bad I can’t figuyout how to edit a thread title anymore. :w00t:

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I know it’s crazy but I really think the Eagles are going to win that game

I’m thinking upset on that one as well. Eagles are just different with Foles. Nagy sure is confident in his D, as he could easily have sat players in second half last week knowing they would play MIN again. We’ll see. As for the OPs title, I can’t believe that “ fog bowl “ game was 30 years ago. Doesn’t seem like it. 

8 hours ago, Nanker said:

Yes indeedy. I was just about to post that. 

Every day IS a Saturday when you're retired. It's great. 

I get confused myself at times....

My wife used to get crazy mad when all the trust fund babies would say “I only know it’s Sunday because the newspaper is so thick.”  

• Haha (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Work? 

Whats that? I’m retired. :lol:

I’m  lovin’ it. 

Too bad I can’t figuyout how to edit a thread title anymore. :w00t:

Hover over it, then click and hold.  An edit box will pop up.

Does not seem to work correctly from all platforms - for example, I can't edit titles from Safari on ipad

So we're just gonna pretend like the game isn't SUNDAY?

38 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I know it’s crazy but I really think the Eagles are going to win that game

The Bears are 6 point favorites. Nothing crazy about it. We'll see how Nagy and Trubiksy handle the playoff pressure. Doug P and Foles handled it pretty well last year if I recall correctly.

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Hover over it, then click and hold.  An edit box will pop up.

Does not seem to work correctly from all platforms - for example, I can't edit titles from Safari on ipad

S ***** by the time I figure that out it WILL be Saturday. :lol: 

Thanks for the tip though. 

I have done it in the past but I’m on my iPhone (shaddup you juveniles - I’m not switching platforms... and GETOFF MY LAWN!!!)

Enjoy the game though - whenever the heck they play it. ?