Brady says he plans to play in 2019 and beyond...

The Senator

3 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Do Pats fans really want a creaky 44 yr old qb playing for them? I don’t think I’d feel great about that if I were them.

Pat's fan act like the season is over when they lose a game.  Lowest confidence in AFCE yet they have another bye going into the playoffs.  They are like spoiled little children that cry when they dont get what they want

• Like (+1) 4

21 minutes ago, Bring it said:

Brady is obsessed with being snubbed in the draft and making it clear that he is the best ever! He will not go down easy. More like having to be beaten into retirement!!

He is definitely that kind of athlete.

Some have to be pushed out because they would play forever if they were allowed to.

I can see a scenario where Brady declines, wants to continue, and the organization actually pushes him out.

Not necessarily next year however.

Unlike many here I don't want him to retire until the Bills are beating the Patriots on the regular. I know the "you'll be waiting forever" is going to be the natural response. But what's the difference of him being 200-3 against us vs 300-3? 

28 minutes ago, Bring it said:

Brady is obsessed with being snubbed in the draft and making it clear that he is the best ever! He will not go down easy. More like having to be beaten into retirement!!

He's a egomaniac who has gotten used to people polishing his nutz  He';; stick around too long and look foolish just like a lot of qbs who didn't know when to say when. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Do Pats fans really want a creaky 44 yr old qb playing for them? I don’t think I’d feel great about that if I were them.

Mostly Pats fans living around me, and most that I talk to clearly see the end coming soon for Brady.  Not to much confidence in what they’re going to do in the playoffs this year either.  

1 minute ago, mattynh said:

considering he plays for as much as a mid tier guy or less, it wont be hard for Kraft to pay him.

I have no doubt that they’ll keep him around next year if he wants to play, but I don’t think they will re-sign him after 2019-20.  They know that they are facing a re-build.