Some Chiefs fans want Sean McDermott to be their new DC

3 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I am bored listening to a conference call that may put me to sleep...so I am going to further expand on the things that are more likely to happen than McD getting fired for my own entertainment.

Things that have the same odds of happening as McD getting fired this year (cont):

11.  Carrot Top being identified as Tupac's killer

12.  Fat free food tasting as good as non fat free food

13.  Ronald McDonald being named the new White House Chief of Staff

14.  Sammy Watkins winning OPOY

15.  My girlfriend ever agreeing to either butt stuff Mondays or threesome Thursdays

If this call doesn't end soon, there may be a part 3 coming soon lol

16. Peterman becomes a probowl QB lol

• Like (+1) 1

I would like to have a mansion by the lake, but some things are just not going to happen.    This isn't college, where MAC or Sun Belt coaches get poached by the larger divisions. 

If Chiefs fans could go ahead and enjoy their flavor of the week QB and not have disrespect for the Bills franchise, that would be great.

Edited by dgrochester55

13 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I am bored listening to a conference call that may put me to sleep...so I am going to further expand on the things that are more likely to happen than McD getting fired for my own entertainment.

Things that have the same odds of happening as McD getting fired this year (cont):

15.  My girlfriend ever agreeing to either butt stuff Mondays or threesome Thursdays

13: that is not too far fetched. That retard eats McD daily and could do it to spite the Bill's, claiming that we hired the wrong McD and that the other red headed McD would win multiple, multiple SBs. Bigly.

Edited by BUFFALOKIE
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

So a head coach who is building a winning team, take a demotion to DC.  Chiefs fans are crazy if they think that was a possibility.

Chiefs fans see a 4-9 team that will likely be in the top 6 of the next draft and think there's a chance McCoach gets fired.

We know he won't, but 4-9 ain't much to be proud about.  I wouldn't call that "building a winning team" either.   

15 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Alpha, This should be it's own sticky thread....

I'd like to add:

1) OJ finding the real killer(s)

2) Donald Trump becoming a humble human being 

3) Kim Kardashian acquiring any real talent 

4) Millennials putting their phones down for 5 minutes. 

Edited by qwksilver
  • Haha (+1) 1

The Chiefs are 11-3, calling for a DC head because a division rival, who now are also 11-3 beat them because the Lynn has some big stones to go for 2? 

The chargers would have rather lost than attempt to go into OT with the possibility of Mahomes getting the ball first. 

Yeah, there is no sympathy from me. 

9 minutes ago, iinii said:

Why would he take that job? He is already president....

I'm not sure what that McDonald fella does exactly. He seems more like a figurehead so theoretically, it would be a promotion. I actually don't hear much about him these days so I assume he's doing more and more day to day operation work.

5 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I'm not sure what that McDonald fella does exactly. He seems more like a figurehead so theoretically, it would be a promotion. I actually don't hear much about him these days so I assume he's doing more and more day to day operation work.

Oh he is s figure head alright.

• Like (+1) 1

McDermott gets 2019. This regime needs to show they can bring in good veteran talent (Bolden, Vontea Davis, Phillip Gaines, Kelvin Benjamin, Trent Murphy, Star, Marshall Newhouse, Bodine, etc have all been huge busts) and show they won’t have the 3-4 games a year where we don’t belong on the same field as our opponents. I like what he is building but he might not be the guy that gets it done, ala Tony Dungy

Edited by uticaclub