Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

3 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

You hit it on the head. The left truly hates straight white males. The right doesn’t hate gay LGBwhatevers. They just don’t think they’re special or deserve special rights that force others to errr… bend over for them - for lack of a better term. 

Quite a few of those on the right think that gays are sinners who can/should be converted.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Quite a few of those on the right think that gays are sinners who can/should be converted.

Those are the fringes , and even if they believe that for religious reasons it’s not the job of government or public policy to convert sinners. Are republicans pushing for public funds to convert gays? I’m not aware of any and wouldn’t support that. Personally I’m an atheist. 

18 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Those are the fringes , and even if they believe that for religious reasons it’s not the job of government or public policy to convert sinners. Are republicans pushing for public funds to convert gays? I’m not aware of any and wouldn’t support that. Personally I’m an atheist. 

Well Pence believed in conversion therapy.  He quite possibly would have been in-line for President if Wuhan virus hadn't struck.

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

Well Pence believed in conversion therapy.  He quite possibly would have been in-line for President if Wuhan virus hadn't struck.

Again , If he believes in it within his religion that’s fine. To a point. It does not mean he hates anyone, or that others should have to conform legally or politically. That’s a private matter. We don’t have government sponsored religion here, for good reason. 

4 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I don't care.  Oil prices do effect everything... What's the price of oil?

Suck it up.  Cut consumption.

Yea, you said the part out loud, the reason why the red wave is coming, your and your ilk’s condescending attitude to those who can’t afford it. You are saying people should lower their living standards. Keep saying it, keep shouting it from the rooftops. You think this is the majority view but you are sorely mistaken and you’ll see the schelacking. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

So you don't care about truth 

I do, I don’t care about democrat gaslighting to make it seem like it’s not their fault. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Boatdrinks said:

You hit it on the head. The left truly hates straight white males. The right doesn’t hate gay LGBwhatevers. They just don’t think they’re special or deserve special rights that force others to errr… bend over for them - for lack of a better term. 

The left isn’t the one asking for anything special for gays.

It is the CULT that wants to strike down laws that prevent discrimination against gays. 

In landmark ruling, Supreme Court bars discrimination against LGBT workers

Speaking to reporters at the White House, Trump called the ruling very powerful and said, “They’ve ruled and we live with their decision.” Supported by evangelical Christian voters, Trump has taken actions that have undermined gay and transgender rights since taking office in 2017.

10 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Yea, you said the part out loud, the reason why the red wave is coming, your and your ilk’s condescending attitude to those who can’t afford it. You are saying people should lower their living standards. Keep saying it, keep shouting it from the rooftops. You think this is the majority view but you are sorely mistaken and you’ll see the schelacking. 

I do, I don’t care about democrat gaslighting to make it seem like it’s not their fault. 

You are lying. It's the racism that makes many Conservatives lie, imo. Racists feel their is some sort of war on whiteness and lying is just a weapon to be used freely 

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are lying. It's the racism that makes many Conservatives lie, imo. Racists feel their is some sort of war on whiteness and lying is just a weapon to be used freely 

You’re so deep in the religion of the left, I don’t know why I bother. Of course, it’s always identify politics for you all. 

I don’t need to really defend any position, sit back and watch the tsunami this November, it will be long overdue. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

You’re so deep in the religion of the left, I don’t know why I bother. Of course, it’s always identify politics for you all. 

I don’t need to really defend any position, sit back and watch the tsunami this November, it will be long overdue. 

You are lying though, so not sure what you are blah blahing about 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are lying though, so not sure what you are blah blahing about 

About what exactly? I’m not lying about a thing. Be specific on what you’re talking about. 

Racism has nothing to do with any of this. You brought that up, it wasn’t apart of any thought of mine. That word has no meaning anymore. 

Edited by HamSandwhich

15 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

About what exactly? I’m not lying about a thing. Be specific on what you’re talking about. 

Racism has nothing to do with any of this. You brought that up, it wasn’t apart of any thought of mine. That word has no meaning anymore. 

You said gas prices are Dems fault. Lie 

52 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol keep telling yourself that, it’s fact. What were the facts before Putin? We were already in an inflationary period before. 

Then you pull the one thing you and your friends think shuts people up, the race card. Too predictable but no one cares anymore, least of all me. It doesn’t mean anything other than, if you don’t agree with a dem, you’re racist. 

Edited by HamSandwhich

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Gas Prices, Inflation, World Instability etc., not all entirely the fault of the Biden Admin, but he has absolutely made those things much worse than they needed to be.   

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, FireChans said:

Holy ***** what.  How out of touch can you be?

Adapt and overcome. Most people have two feet.

9 hours ago, HamSandwhich said:

Some generations have to take a step backwards.

Just be thankful most aren't pissing in an outhouse like my parent's generation...

• Vomit 1

4 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Adapt and overcome. Most people have two feet.

Some generations have to take a step backwards.

Just be thankful most aren't pissing in an outhouse like my parent's generation...

Lol you’re a troll, nothing more 

• Thank you (+1) 1

https://www.yahoo.com/news/los-angeles-29-old-trans-185125672.html

A 29-year-old biological male who identifies as a transgender woman beat out a 13-year-old girl for first place in a New York City skateboarding tournament on Saturday.

Ricci Tres, who also goes by Ricci And Tres, took the top title in the women's division of The Boardr Open, taking home $500.

In second place was Shiloh Catori, a 13-year-old girl who is 133 in the Boardr Global Ranks, which are based on performance in skateboarding competitions. Tres, by comparison, sits at 838 in the rankings.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, aristocrat said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/los-angeles-29-old-trans-185125672.html

A 29-year-old biological male who identifies as a transgender woman beat out a 13-year-old girl for first place in a New York City skateboarding tournament on Saturday.

Ricci Tres, who also goes by Ricci And Tres, took the top title in the women's division of The Boardr Open, taking home $500.

In second place was Shiloh Catori, a 13-year-old girl who is 133 in the Boardr Global Ranks, which are based on performance in skateboarding competitions. Tres, by comparison, sits at 838 in the rankings.

Ten years ago that would have been a hilarious sketch comedy bit. 30 year old dude stunting on a 13 year old girl in a skateboarding contest. 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

No, he is a good poster.

Thanks...

5 hours ago, HamSandwhich said:

Lol you’re a troll, nothing more 

Look... My brother (ironic God rest his soul... COVID-19) paid: $0.79/gallon on the Seneca Reservation during The Pandemic.   Filled up his 2019 Dodge Ram for under 20 bucks... He was a teenager in 1980 when it was last that price!

...Hey... This is the free-market you Republicans love.  Take the good w/the bad. Should The State regulate it more???  We're paying over a +$1.00/more per/gallon across all grades in the cities... Consumers lining the government coffers for critical infrastructure.  You got the disposable income.  Think of all the $$$$$ you saved during ThePandemic!  It's the way the free-market works.  ThePandemic that the Republicans let get out of control can't destroy us with cheap gas.  Labor, concrete,  steel, asphalt coat money to repair infrastructure...

I mean... Who's the one who quoted my post from 4 years ago and now I am getting notifications all over the place.  If you feel like you're being trolled, look inward... You're the one doing the trolling...

Don't like it... Work from home.  Consume less.  Forgot things and prioritize fuel...

Peace.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Thanks...

Look... My brother (ironic God rest his soul... COVID-19) paid: $0.79/gallon on the Seneca Reservation during The Pandemic.   Filled up his 2019 Dodge Ram for under 20 bucks... He was a teenager in 1980 when it was last that price!

...Hey... This is the free-market you Republicans love.  Take the good w/the bad. Should The State regulate it more??? 

We're paying over a +$1.00/more per/gallon across all grades in the cities... Consumers lining the government coffers for critical infrastructure.  You got the disposable income.  Think of all the $$$$$ you saved during ThePandemic!  It's the way the free-market works.  ThePandemic that the Republicans let get out of control can't destroy us with cheap gas.  Labor, concrete,  steel, asphalt coat money to repair infrastructure...

I mean... Who's the one who quoted my post from 4 years ago and now I am getting notifications all over the place.  If you feel like you're being trolled, look inward... You're the one doing the trolling...

Don't like it... Work from home.  Consume less.  Forgot things and prioritize fuel...

Peace.

You are a good poster sir,

but I disagree with your statement I bolded.

This is NOT Free Market, thats the problem.

The government is regulating/intervening TOO much all along the production and distribution scale.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Tiberius said:

No, he is a good poster.

Not a ringing endorsement 

7 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Thanks...

...Hey... This is the free-market you Republicans love.  Take the good w/the bad. Should The State regulate it more???  We're paying over a +$1.00/more per/gallon across all grades in the cities... Consumers lining the government coffers for critical infrastructure.  You got the disposable income.  Think of all the $$$$$ you saved during ThePandemic!  It's the way the free-market works.  ThePandemic that the Republicans let get out of control can't destroy us with cheap gas.  Labor, concrete,  steel, asphalt coat money to repair infrastructure...

Peace.

Lol so much wrong with this not going to give it the time of day. I didn’t realize it was from 4 years ago though, you got me there. 

18 hours ago, aristocrat said:

ok, wtf?  Can't they just have a nice family friendly event?  Why does this guy go out there like that?

Being gay doesn't stop you from being an ashwhole. 

If this happened in a St.Pattys day parade it would be condemned, and likely the guy would would get a punch in the mouth.

• Agree 1

18 hours ago, aristocrat said:

ok, wtf?  Can't they just have a nice family friendly event?  Why does this guy go out there like that?

Btw, it would be equally inappropriate for a woman, an actual woman with a 23rd pair of XX chromosomes, in a thong bikini to do the exact same thing at the same event.

But sure let's keep pretending this kind of BS isn't on the rise both in schools and in public.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

48 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Btw, it would be equally inappropriate for a woman, an actual woman with a 23rd pair of XX chromosomes, in a thong bikini to do the exact same thing at the same event.

But sure let's keep pretending this kind of BS isn't on the rise both in schools and in public.

Hey man, you're on the wrong side of history if you don't support an LGBTQIA+ person twerking in front of children...

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

Can you give us a heads up on the timing of when you freaks will go after gay marriage next?

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/06/28/it-wasnt-enough-gay-man-calls-down-the-thunder-on-lefties-for-destroying-equality-for-us-in-amazing-message-to-the-left/

‘It wasn’t ENOUGH’: Gay man calls down the THUNDER on Lefties for ‘destroying equality for us’ in amazing ‘message to the Left’

Several folks in our feed sent us this tweet/message from user ‘TinFoil’, a self-proclaimed gay man who has had enough of the Left. We won’t pretend to speak for him, we’ll just let you read his ‘message to the Left’ for yourselves.

Yes, it’s a long-ish read, but exceptional and so worth the time.

Take a look:

Edited by B-Man

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

Can you give us a heads up on the timing of when you freaks will go after gay marriage next?

1. Ghost does not go after anything, he only does as he is instructed. He is paid to do others bidding.

2. There are many very religious Americans, who don't think for themselves,  who want us to go back to be Anti abortion, anti gay recognition even though many of the preachers are gay or pedophile, Virgin until married, generosity as the Lord suggests, unless you hate the immigrant, race, color etc., 

3. I suggest that most Americans with clear thought, modern thoughts, thoughts of inclusion, thoughts of love and thoughts of decency support acceptance of gay rights. Tweaking gay guy thinks he can do on the street what Miley Cyrus does and still be loved. Extremes like this are ridiculous 

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, BillStime said:

But yes - let’s vote and idolize someone who brags about grabbing women by the YAHOO.

Stupid Donald…Everyone knows it’s way more sophisticated (and evidently completely acceptable) to steal a squeeze while sniffing their hair.