Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

What part of - this will backfire on the cult - do you not grasp?

Well the FL Bill will only backfire due to the lies being spread around about it.  But if the GOP didn't have their heads up their collective asses they would do a good job pointing out those incessant lies and where their coming from.  From places like the WH.  Couple those lies from Biden about the "don't say gay" Bill with his Jim Crow on Steroids BS remark and it would be a slam dunk backfire.....for the left.  

54 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Guys

I'm just happy the guttural name calling has stopped for a bit…and hoping my polite suggestions had something to with it. This board could really use to tone it down.

***** off you idiotic beach bum. 

• Haha (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I didn’t see that post, Deek, but understand the sentiment.  

Generally speaking, I’m not a name caller.  I’m confident in my opinions, recognize they are based on my life experiences alone and that others may disagree.  I do believe in lobbing one liners and acknowledge sarcasm is not everyone’s cup of tea, but it is mine. Why just yesterday I suggested a few posters were high school stoners with not a shred of evidence to back it up.  

Observationally, I think you do a great job avoiding the harsh personal attacks and certainly practice what you preach.  

(As Leh-nerd shares this heartfelt sentiment, he turns dramatically, and is heard to mutter “Friggin Architectural Goober” as he walks away. 🎬

You’re welcome. I’ve always loved sarcasm and hope that the majority of my posts are understood that way. The utter abandonment of humor by the American Left is one of the saddest societal shifts we’ve seen in the past decade or so. Who’d ever want to live in the scorched earth world they’re creating around themselves? Not me…that’s for sure! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

29 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Poll shows FL DEMOCRATIC primary voters support the GOP Legislature’s “Parental Rights”/LGBT education bill by 52-36%

https://twitter.com/MarcACaputo/status/1506992422445797379

Backfiring on “the cult” in 3…2…

InteractivePolls

@IAPolls2022

Conservative Data Reporter

Latest Political Polls

Independents/Hispanics Tracking

2020 Pollsters Accuracy Ratings

Voter Reg. Updates

GOP/Trump News

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Everyone’s goal should be equity…not equality. There’s a difference.

And based on that article they appear to be gunning for the court ruling on things they shouldn’t be involved in such as gay marriage. Not gunning FOR gay marriage. But I guess Billy boy and the author of the article can read minds.  They actually seem to be very good at that.  “We know what you’re thinking!”  🙄

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So what they gunning for?

See above 

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So what they gunning for?

Gunning for? You’re adopting the words of some internet author? You tell me. 

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Everyone's goal should be equality of opportunity,

NOT equity of outcomes.

It all depends on the issue you’re referring to. For example, in something like marriage and sports it gets really complicated. Equity means everyone gets to play a sport. Equality implies they have to play in the same game.

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

And based on that article they appear to be gunning for the court ruling on things they shouldn’t be involved in such as gay marriage. Not gunning FOR gay marriage. But I guess Billy boy and the author of the article can read minds.  They actually seem to be very good at that.  “We know what you’re thinking!”  🙄

See above 

Oh - they’re not gunning for marriage?

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Gunning for? You’re adopting the words of some internet author? You tell me. 

It all depends on the issue you’re referring to. For example, in something like marriage and sports it gets really complicated.

Equity means everyone gets to play a sport. Equality implies they have to play in the same game.

I am sorry that is incorrect, as anyone who follows sports can tell you.

EQUALITY means everyone gets the same opportunity to play sports  (as with the girls who tried out for my son's HS football team

EQUITY means that they all play the same amount of time.

Participation trophies for all.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

EQUALITY means everyone gets the same opportunity to play sports  (as with the girls who tried out for my son's HS football team

So what’s the issue w gay marriage?

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I’d disagree. 

• Thank you (+1) 1