Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

There are over 2000 students enrolled in Waukee high school.  The estimate was that about 100 participated in a walk out.  Recognizing the inherently arbitrary nature of a media source guessing 100 involved, the accurate number was probably 72.  You also have to figure in the kids cutting class to catch a buzz--your @Chef Jim, @SoCal Deek,  @ALF , and our favorite hipster/cheerleader/stoner @muppy, figure that's another 8-10 off the top.  Bottom line, you got maybe 50-60 kids.  You could get 50-60 high school kids to boycott pencils if you spun a tall enough tale.  

I didn’t have to skip class to get a buzz. I used to smoke weed in study hall.  Yeah I was a badass……sorry……dumbass. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

There are over 2000 students enrolled in Waukee high school.  The estimate was that about 100 participated in a walk out.  Recognizing the inherently arbitrary nature of a media source guessing 100 involved, the accurate number was probably 72.  You also have to figure in the kids cutting class to catch a buzz--your @Chef Jim, @SoCal Deek,  @ALF , and our favorite hipster/cheerleader/stoner @muppy, figure that's another 8-10 off the top.  Bottom line, you got maybe 50-60 kids.  You could get 50-60 high school kids to boycott pencils if you spun a tall enough tale.  

haha yeah well we were way more organized in the 70's we actually planned our opt out of school day at Letchworth so in that regard the kids of today...tsk tsk tsk they need an outside the box thinker to lead them....look to the stoner crew to be the more creative and adept at lawlessness and tomfoolery. Im deeply disappointed in such a meager turnout. Politics smchmolitics. lol

**pufffpuffffpassss**GO BILLS #williamsburgbushwickbrooklyn *finger snap*..all bases covered Tck-haha---calling me into the politico thread u never know what yer gonna get leo -signed Le madmoiselle muppenstuff

Edited by muppy
letchworth typo
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, muppy said:

haha yeah well we were way more organized in the 70's we actually planned our opt out of school day at Letchwork so in that regard the kids of today...tsk tsk tsk they need an outside the box thinker to lead them....look to the stoner crew to be the more creative and adept at lawlessness and tomfoolery. Im deeply disappointed in such a meager turnout. Politics smchmolitics. lol

**pufffpuffffpassss**GO BILLS #williamsburgbushwickbrooklyn *finger snap*..all bases covered LOL tck-haha-m

Ahhh yes.  The first warm day of spring.  Load up the car with beer, weed, tunes, frisbees and friends and head to Letchworth.

My motto:  Class of 79. The year to get a head. 😎

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ahhh yes.  The first warm day of spring.  Load up the car with beer, weed, tunes, frisbees and friends and head to Letchworth.

My motto:  Class of 79. The year to get a head. 😎

Fall time was my fav. I miss the fall colors back east. Good times 🙂

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, muppy said:

Fall time was my fav. I miss the fall colors back east. Good times 🙂

Oh I miss the fall colors too but damn when spring finally hit?  The one big thing fall had going for it was lots of good homegrown around 

5 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

12 hours ago, BillStime said:

I was initially impressed when I saw this post.  I didn't see any Trump references, LMAOs in big letters, or references to cults.  When I saw the still shot of the video you presented, my first thought was "That looks like a lot more than 100 students in Iowa!".  

Why would you send a video of students in Florida alleged to be protesting one law, in response to a post about students protesting an entirely different law in Iowa?  

Stepping back just for a moment, this gathering aligns with my point that you could get a bunch of high school kids to protest pencils if you spun a tall enough tale.  What I see is a bunch of young people protesting something that isn't addressed in the law.  What I don't see are signs, t-shirts or students commenting about how great it would be if Ms. Amy's kindergarten class could carve out time for a class on Transgender students, suicide, and gender reassignment surgery.   

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I was initially impressed when I saw this post.  I didn't see any Trump references, LMAOs in big letters, or references to cults.  When I saw the still shot of the video you presented, my first thought was "That looks like a lot more than 100 students in Iowa!".  

Why would you send a video of students in Florida alleged to be protesting one law, in response to a post about students protesting an entirely different law in Iowa?  

Stepping back just for a moment, this gathering aligns with my point that you could get a bunch of high school kids to protest pencils if you spun a tall enough tale.  What I see is a bunch of young people protesting something that isn't addressed in the law.  What I don't see are signs, t-shirts or students commenting about how great it would be if Ms. Amy's kindergarten class could carve out time for a class on Transgender students, suicide, and gender reassignment surgery.   

I think I'll, going forward, refer to Billy Boy as Nigel.  To take a line from Spinal Tap, one of my favorite movies.  You're not as confused as Nigel is are you.  

29 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I think I'll, going forward, refer to Billy Boy as Nigel.  To take a line from Spinal Tap, one of my favorite movies.  You're not as confused as Nigel is are you.  

I really thought we had a breakthrough.  He sent a simple response, none of the other gibberish included.  That I expected more probably makes me more of a Nigel than Billsy.  

16 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I really thought we had a breakthrough.  He sent a simple response, none of the other gibberish included.  That I expected more probably makes me more of a Nigel than Billsy.  

Doesn't matter - these pathetic laws will backfire on the CULT.

Happy?

43 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

CAE6931E-9069-4118-B985-6C7046025D9B.thumb.jpeg.39e4aa8b8ad5639ede147de3b8128698.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Doesn't matter - these pathetic laws will backfire on the CULT.

Happy?

It matters only when holding yourself accountable for what you, personally, bring to the table.  I can't control how you manage yourself here, I can only handle my reaction to it.  

In this case, I was hopeful you would bring value to the table, then disappointed that you didn't bring anything, and ultimately indifferent to your numbnuttery.   

• Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It matters only when holding yourself accountable for what you, personally, bring to the table.  I can't control how you manage yourself here, I can only handle my reaction to it.  

In this case, I was hopeful you would bring value to the table, then disappointed that you didn't bring anything, and ultimately indifferent to your numbnuttery.   

What part of - this will backfire on the cult - do you not grasp?

12 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Must I remind you…..

60C6AB62-01FE-4DC0-8E33-B5312FA3990D.thumb.jpeg.4b185aa1b38a24ebcd8ee5ea0884fe9a.jpeg

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What part of - this will backfire on the cult - do you not grasp?

What part of Florida did you think was in Iowa?  

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Must I remind you…..

60C6AB62-01FE-4DC0-8E33-B5312FA3990D.thumb.jpeg.4b185aa1b38a24ebcd8ee5ea0884fe9a.jpeg

I look at the post, try and figure out the relative likelihood of getting a somewhat serious response and occasionally take a shot at it. 

That’s on me.  I know this.  Somehow, I always have. 

11 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What part of Florida did you think was in Iowa?  

I look at the post, try and figure out the relative likelihood of getting a somewhat serious response and occasionally take a shot at it. 

That’s on me.  I know this.  Somehow, I always have. 

Guys

I'm just happy the guttural name calling has stopped for a bit…and hoping my polite suggestions had something to with it. This board could really use to tone it down.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Guys

I'm just happy the guttural name calling has stopped for a bit…and hoping my polite suggestions had something to with it. This board could really use to tone it down.

I didn’t see that post, Deek, but understand the sentiment.  

Generally speaking, I’m not a name caller.  I’m confident in my opinions, recognize they are based on my life experiences alone and that others may disagree.  I do believe in lobbing one liners and acknowledge sarcasm is not everyone’s cup of tea, but it is mine. Why just yesterday I suggested a few posters were high school stoners with not a shred of evidence to back it up.  

Observationally, I think you do a great job avoiding the harsh personal attacks and certainly practice what you preach.  

(As Leh-nerd shares this heartfelt sentiment, he turns dramatically, and is heard to mutter “Friggin Architectural Goober” as he walks away. 🎬

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1