Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

10 hours ago, Warcodered said:

What exactly is banned because everything I've seen seems like it's really open ended. There is more to gay and trans than sex or at least you don't have to actually get into that. Pretty sure plenty of kids in those age groups are exposed to the concepts of romantic feeling/relationships(like mom and dad) I mean are teachers just not supposed to explain anything if kids ask them questions like why in an art project did a kid draw two moms or two dads? It's not like that's even hard to answer.

from what i read and its alot of longform law talk. its basically says you must notify parents of any mental or physical behavioral issues that are noticed in children. something one would think is standard and unnecessary. guess not because not only is it not standard but people..actively fight against it!?

the big one is teachers cannot enact a curriculum where sex or gender identity is taught in k through 3. a curriculum as in a topic or class taught. nothing to do with answering a child's questions in class or independently, they just cant construct a curriculum on it. i would think this would also be standard for a school to inform parents if a child is bringing up certain adult topics and a parent should be aware of that curiosity and handle it in the best way THEY see fit.

if there's anything that seems out of line or transphobic..its not in there as its been pointed out the "dont say gay" bill doesn't say anything about gay at all. media and leftists decided teachers should have the ability to. 

1) keep parents in the dark about any issues kids may have which can include something such as gender dysphoria as a example, thats not in the bill. so what about depression? what about showing signs of ADHD ect ect. if a teacher sees signs of a disorder what in the world makes people think this info should not be informed to the parent and that schools can unilaterally become aware or worse treat a condition without parental consent? 

2) parents should not be aware of specific topics being taught in class and k through 3 is a good time to teach kids adult topics in a age range they still believe fat men fly with reindeer and giant bunnies give them candy. again what exactly are people fighting against here besides a republican put it out so i need to fight against it.

Edited by Buffarukus

51 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You mean groom?

Yes, you do.

Lol. Groom? You mean grooming men to marry women, which is, you know, the only way to keep populating the earth. If same sex was natural I would assume there’d be a way to populate the earth that way, but there’s not. There’s a NATURAL law whether you want to admit it or not.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, billsfan5121 said:

Lol. Groom? You mean grooming men to marry women, which is, you know, the only way to keep populating the earth. If same sex was natural I would assume there’d be a way to populate the earth that way, but there’s not. There’s a NATURAL law whether you want to admit it or not.

So, sexuality is a choice?

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Yea, ok bro - you go bro - I hope you win bro and rally hard behind all that GQP manufactured HATE.

And lastly - you don't give a SHITTTE about kids:

image.thumb.jpeg.9dbb7112b0f2b5955b872c08bf722ecb.jpeg

freak

by the way you argue topics it no wonder why you are so desperate to push rhetoric on little kids, cause you show no signs of being able to defend it to a adults. 

bro.

11 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

by the way you argue topics it no wonder why you are so desperate to push rhetoric on little kids, cause you show no signs of being able to defend it to a adults. 

bro.

Defend what? Things that aren't' happening in first grade?

You're such a victim, precious.

12 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

this entire thread you  look really desperate to want adult strangers to talk to young children about sexuality without the parents knowing. the bill is for ANY sexuality, gay, straight..any! they are fng children man. that's it! media says its for gay only and you all blindly rush towards that virtue signal to blindly follow their bs rhetoric. but its not a cult. biology and teaching about sex ed, trans, gay whatever can come later when they are older in school or at any time by the parent. no law against that. the hell is wrong with you people? you ask when do people know when they are straight, who cares! the question is when is it appropriate to teach sex ed!? 

so twist it into anything you need to try and live with that fact. bring up criminals doing criminal things to just use as a talking point as if they even relate to the topic of the lefts infatuation with young children. seeing the left and yourself desperately NEEDING to do this is as sick as it gets. get ahold of yourself and read the bill. if you oppose it, seriously stay away from kids cause there is something very wrong with you.

no joke.

It's like arguing with you:

27 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It's like arguing with you:

cut and paste opinion from a twitter thread to give billstime a perspective for him!? shocking! impressive research as usual. lets see..... mathew chapman a program developer "on the spectrum" is the new cult leader for billstime or is dreamweasel?

whenever you want to cut and paste from the actual bill that "conversations on the existence of families with two moms and dads is illegal".  

so many members have gone through this bs with you repeatedly. how bout just this one time. you actually read the bill and back up what nonsense twitter oops i mean you say.

its  more reading then twitter but no memes to distract you. so on the pdf its page 4 #3 that most closely resembles the lie your trying to tell. 

ill hold my breath waiting on any new information.  

2 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

cut and paste opinion from a twitter thread to give billstime a perspective for him!? shocking! impressive research as usual. lets see..... mathew chapman a program developer "on the spectrum" is the new cult leader for billstime or is dreamweasel?

whenever you want to cut and paste from the actual bill that "conversations on the existence of families with two moms and dads is illegal".  

so many members have gone through this bs with you repeatedly. how bout just this one time. you actually read the bill and back up what nonsense twitter oops i mean you say.

its  more reading then twitter but no memes to distract you. so on the pdf its page 4 #3 that most closely resembles the lie your trying to tell. 

ill hold my breath waiting on any new information.  

LMAO - I read the bill - I copied and pasted nearly all of it (two pages lol) - right into this thread.

Sorry you missed it!

This bill exists for one reason - and one reason only.

Hate.

We have already established that and we have already established that the right does NOT care about kids.

Next?

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - I read the bill - I copied and pasted nearly all of it (two pages lol) - right into this thread.

Sorry you missed it!

This bill exists for one reason - and one reason only.

Hate.

We have already established that and we have already established that the right does NOT care about kids.

Next?

no i definitely do not read what you post but you say you read the bill? so you just cut and paste lies on what it can enforce for what...propaganda? 

then switch to "what it really means" lol

do leftists ever dm you asking you to stop making them look bad?

anyways 

happy easter billstime. hope you have a good one. take a day off from defending groomers and enjoy the family..bro. 🐰

7 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

no i definitely do not read what you post but you say you read the bill? so you just cut and paste lies on what it can enforce for what...propaganda? 

then switch to "what it really means" lol

do leftists ever dm you asking you to stop making them look bad?

anyways 

happy easter billstime. hope you have a good one. take a day off from defending groomers and enjoy the family..bro. 🐰

Defending groomers?  You're the one conditioning our children to be ashamed, to question and feel uncomfortable so they can grow up to be just like your friends:

20 Republican Politicians Brought Down By Big Gay Sex Scandals

2 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

You didn't answer the question.  Are you implying that another poster is secretly homosexual, ant that something is wrong with that?  

omfg - you asked me to define closet case and I provided an example that you clearly did not expect; hence the deflection.

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

omfg - you asked me to define closet case and I provided an example that you clearly did not expect; hence the deflection.

It's a shame that you are a homophobe. Hating like this is no way to go through life, bud.

25 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I am not one calling people closer cases, bud.  There is nothing wrong with being gay, whether you are out or not.  Stop the hate.  

Oh - you’re referring to Big Ditz - the guy who thinks being gay is a MORTAL SIN and hides behind religion to discriminate against gays?

The same guy needing constant reassurance on the definition of a woman?

Coupled w the rest of the cult like @DRsGhost who called gays pedophiles and @Precision inferred that gays are “sexual abusers, deviants and criminals”

Yeah so when you address those comments I’ll consider your suggestion but since you have no balls you won’t so go pass another law trying to erase LGTBQ and ban gay marriage.

Edited by BillStime

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Oh - you’re referring to Big Ditz - the guy who thinks being gay is a MORTAL SIN and hides behind religion to discriminate against gays?

The same guy needing constant reassurance on the definition of a woman?

Coupled w the rest of the cult like @DRsGhost who make called gays pedophiles and @Precision inferred that gays are “sexual abusers, deviants and criminals”

Yeah so when you address those comments I’ll consider your suggestion but since you have no balls you won’t so go pass another law trying to erase LGTBQ and ban gay marriage.

Methinks the bigot doth protest too much.

On 4/16/2022 at 2:20 PM, Tenhigh said:

What is a closet case, Billsy? 

He has yet to define what a woman is.

But they have made up 87 genders and created fake rights for them they tell you are being taken away from them by fake laws and fake oppression.

This is actually the Democrats 2022 Mid-Term strategy.

And that Putin raised the cost of your gas and groceries.  

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Anyone else surprised to see an uptick in gay hate crimes thanks to the cult?

More blood on the hands of insecure likes of DeathDeSantis, Big Ditz, DR and the rest of the deplorables filled with hate.

Loganville High students face felony charges after anti-LGBTQ+ bullying incident

Happy Easter…He is Risen!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 4/14/2022 at 7:59 AM, BillStime said:

You can thank Ron DeSantis and the rest of the insecure nut jobs rallying behind the latest rounds of gay hate laws for this:

Isn't the one on the left Michael Jackson???

• Haha (+1) 1

https://abc13.com/california-amtrak-gay-couple-family-verbally-assaulted-lgbtq-harass/11764951/

This situation is missing some major information, mainly why was the perpetrator not arrested? And since when does a black man who is against anyone except blacks raising black children become a conservative? 

From a different article 

At Diridon station, Pierce said staff told the man, who was Black, that he needed to get off the train. “He said it was racist to ask him to leave the train, that we were rapists, and that he was trying to protect our children. 

😂

‘You ain’t gay if you don’t vote Democrat?’ Blue-check pastor’s claim about LGBTQ and their allies pisses EVERYONE off

We’re still not sure how this guy is a pastor …

Forget that he says a lot of stupid stuff, but this claim about LGBTQ allies not voting Republican?

Does he not realize there are actually a lot of gay conservatives and Republicans themselves?

This is just lazy activism. And look, he put his cute little website on the image so he’s claiming it.

Democrats are losing the Black and Hispanic vote, so they gotta try to backfill it with a new victim class.

Hopefully it won’t take them 50 years to see though the pandering and freebies.

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

The People's Republik of Florida

First the cult wants to empower Parents - now the cult is superseding Parents...

giphy.gif

Why do you think kids should be given puberty hormone blocking pills when the vast majority decide within a couple of years that they don't want to transition?

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Why do you think kids should be given puberty hormone blocking pills when the vast majority decide within a couple of years that they don't want to transition?

Vast majority? Can you back that up?