Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

Yep. 

We canceled Disney plus.  I know I can't completely avoid all the Democrat Wokeerations but I'll gladly choose absolutely not on their services or products when given a clear easy choice.

The most effective thing every American can do is drop cable and every stream they can.....Hollywood hates you.  Return the favor.  

Find an IPTV.  

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

Do you think this is the pressing issue that the right is making it “Doc?”

I think the fact that the left is making it an issue about upsetting gays and not about children is this “pressing” issue.  “How dare you upset the LGBTQ community by protecting children!” :wacko:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

29 minutes ago, John Adams said:

The left is insane to oppose the actual law. 

Now answer my question. 

Thanks.

Whether it is a pressing matter doesn't enter into the equation.  They can do more than one thing at a time.

2 hours ago, John Adams said:

The left is insane to oppose the actual law. 

Now answer my question. 

You know why they most likely oppose it?  All they know about it is headlines from the drive by media and the Twit for Brains tweets.  They've probably not even read it.   I'm mean the Idaho law that Billy Boy linked is kinda long.  Two pages mostly double spaced.  

reporting in!  the biggest issue in kindergarten today was a girl gave another girl a plastic ring and then wanted it back.    amazingly nothing came up about gender or romantic relationships.

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Thanks.

Whether it is a pressing matter doesn't enter into the equation.  They can do more than one thing at a time.

Nice evasion. Why pass a law and trumpet it if it’s not really an issue? 

the answer is because it’s red meat for the base. 

Neither side cares about the kids in this. It’s a bill that scores political  points and that’s why both sides care. 

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Beach said:

reporting in!  the biggest issue in kindergarten today was a girl gave another girl a plastic ring and then wanted it back.    amazingly nothing came up about gender or romantic relationships.

Excellent…keep us posted! 👍

1 minute ago, Beach said:

Good thing we legislated what could be discussed then. 

26 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Nice evasion. Why pass a law and trumpet it if it’s not really an issue? 

the answer is because it’s red meat for the base. 

Neither side cares about the kids in this. It’s a bill that scores political  points and that’s why both sides care. 

So there is nowhere in Florida where kids aged 5-8 are being talked to by non-parents about sexuality?

1 hour ago, Doc said:

So there is nowhere in Florida where kids aged 5-8 are being talked to by non-parents about sexuality?

Didn't say that. Saying this is less of an issue than needs to be trumpeted as a dire threat. Like Dems pushing for trans bathroom laws. It’s 99% pandering, 1% caring. 

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

You know why they most likely oppose it?  All they know about it is headlines from the drive by media and the Twit for Brains tweets.  They've probably not even read it.   I'm mean the Idaho law that Billy Boy linked is kinda long.  Two pages mostly double spaced.  

I posted most of the law here - did you read it?

Could it possibly be more vague?

17 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Didn't say that. Saying this is less of an issue than needs to be trumpeted as a dire threat. Like Dems pushing for trans bathroom laws. It’s 99% pandering, 1% caring. 

A dire threat?  You’re talking about the left’s reaction correct?  

2 hours ago, Doc said:

No doubt the number of kids shot to death in Florida schools far exceeds any conversation of sexuality by teachers in grades K-3.

But notice how well trained the cult is? They don’t even blink at that but bring up CRT, history and LGTBQ and they go nuts.

They have been trained so well by their keepers. 

9 hours ago, ALF said:

On the CBS Evening News they report  14,000 teenagers in Texas alone are requesting to be transgender. I can't even imagine that number in the past.

And what does that mean “requesting to be transgender”?   There are so many steps and procedures that can be taken. And how many that are younger than teens are requesting or wanting to request to transition?  

Hey Sarah Cole.....no one is saying that. 

Not wanting to expose kids K-5 or even beyond to issues regarding what gender you prefer to sleep with, that there are many more then 2 genders, pronouns, and that it's OK to want to be another gender or no gender at all because you know, they're 7, 8, or 9 years old and that is not the states f...ing business (I'd argue it is the States business to defend sanity and cultural norms here until the kids are actually adults - 18 years old).

That isn't "hate or ignorance."   

• Like (+1) 2

Answering the original question, I guess the LGBTQ community sees that more as the political party that will advance and fight for gay rights.  

I think it's pretty ironic many in that community love Obama when Gary Johnson the libertarian presidential candidate in 2012 & 2016 had their back before he did.

https://reason.com/2012/05/10/gary-johnson-on-obamas-gay-marriage-rema/

It's one of many reasons we need more than two main political parties in this country IMO

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Another Fan said:

Answering the original question, I guess the LGBTQ community sees that more as the political party that will advance and fight for gay rights.  

I think it's pretty ironic many in that community love Obama when Gary Johnson the libertarian presidential candidate in 2012 & 2016 had their back before he did.

It's one of many reasons we need more than two main political parties in this country IMO

Define gay rights please. 

On 12/12/2018 at 9:49 AM, Teddy KGB said:

All my gay friends are in love with everything Obama, Hillary, Pelosi, etc etc etc 

What is the mass appeal to the LGBQTRSTUVWXYZ ? 

Someone explain it to me ? 

They generally think as the group thinks to be accepted.Just ask them the most benign question about policy and they wont have a clue. Better yet,switch things around for example ,tell them that the Republicans believe in Global warming but Joe Biden thinks it's a hoax and watch them agree that its a hoax even though they are democrats. They are sheep.

4 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Hey Sarah Cole.....no one is saying that. 

Not wanting to expose kids K-5 or even beyond to issues regarding what gender you prefer to sleep with, that there are many more then 2 genders, pronouns, and that it's OK to want to be another gender or no gender at all because you know, they're 7, 8, or 9 years old and that is not the states f...ing business (I'd argue it is the States business to defend sanity and cultural norms here until the kids are actually adults - 18 years old).

That isn't "hate or ignorance."   

I’ll agree with this , although I’d say 16 or 17 is fine for discussion  in general sex Ed class Junior/ Senior year. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Another Fan said:

More like it’s one of the reasons why the libertarian party will never get any traction. ***** good! Drugs good! Unlimited immigration good! 

In any case the LGBTQ agenda was never advanced by legislation nationally. It’s one of the most successful ramrods shoved through the broken federal court system in history. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

Notice they said "elementary school," not, say, up to 8 years old.  When I was in school we had sex ex starting in 6th grade, i.e. around 11-12 years old.

here in VA Beach, 5th grade gets a gender separated puberty lesson at the end of the school year.  The parents can opt out if they desire, 99% opt in.

Edited by Beach

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

How do they know the sexuality of the respondents?   And how do you oversamle them?  Keep asking until you get the answers you want I guess?  

They knew who the LGTBQ members of their database are and they oversampled them in the poll.

https://www.ipsos.com/en-us/solutions/public-affairs/knowledgepanel

KnowledgePanel is the oldest and largest probability-based online panel in the U.S.—with about 60,000 members. 

Built on a foundation of address-based sampling (ABS), KnowledgePanel provides a statistically valid representation of the U.S. population as well as many under-researched and often harder-to-reach populations, such as:

Black and African Americans

Latinos, including Spanish speakers

Asian Americans

Veterans

Americans with disabilities

Young adults (ages 13+)

Parents of teens and young children

LGBTQ people and people with nonbinary gender identities

Rural communities

Non-internet and cellphone-only households

46 minutes ago, Beach said:

here in VA Beach, 5th grade gets a gender separated puberty lesson at the end of the school year.  The parents can opt out if they desire, 99% opt in.

Wait, that's what we had as well.  So 11 year olds basically.

• Like (+1) 2