Sign in to follow this  
PromoTheRobot

Ex-Bill, CFL stud WR Naaman Roosevelt's just asking...

4 hours ago, Bandito said:

This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard

Did you miss the T.O. thread awhile back? XD

THIS IS A GREAT IDEA....
Image result for house series gif
Edited by HOUSE

24 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Nah man

I see what you did there....I think. 

"Naa man"

would have worked better though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bandito said:

This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard

Heard? What, were you “sounding it out” as you read it? If so, I mean, who am I to argue your point? I imagine Saskatchewan gives lots of people trouble. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

He's had a good career in Saskatchewan.  Would you bring him in?

Yes. His downfall was lackluster special teams, wasn't it?  Or am I thinking of someone else??

32 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Yes. His downfall was lackluster special teams, wasn't it?  Or am I thinking of someone else??

I think his pedigree wasn't impressive enough. It's too bad. He';s always been a possession-type receiver. Great hands. He's certainly doing well in the CFL. I would bring him in.

• Like 2

I liked him and thought he could still in the nfl, even though he went to a 🗑 high school.  

By by the way, it’s kinda insane the amount of production Gailey got out of low round and undrafted players.  Bring him back!

11 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Aw, come on!  When's the last time you saw a pro team run the 'Hide the Midget' play?  Can I say that?

Not in today’s world of everyone being offended.

15 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I’m sure you’re both having a good laugh.

;)    Just kidding

Not really....

Didn’t he have a great 90 TD reception against the Giants? I’ll never forget that play. 

• Like 1

I don't see any compelling reason to do so.  They play a very different kind of football in the CFL.  It lends itself to inflated stats for passing and receiving.

1 minute ago, TigerJ said:

I don't see any compelling reason to do so.  They play a very different kind of football in the CFL.  It lends itself to inflated stats for passing and receiving.

You catch the ball the same way. We need guys who can catch.

I think the Bills got rid of Benjamin and Holmes as much because they want to see what the youngsters can do as the relative ineffectiveness of Benjamin and Holmes.  If they were trying to mount a serious playoff run, they might consider an older, more experienced receiver.  I just don't think they see that as a priority right now.  I think the Bills think the guys they have can catch the ball well enough to get through the season.

22 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Again?

Dude's been cut 5 times by the Bills.

15 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I liked him and thought he could still in the nfl, even though he went to a 🗑 high school.  

By by the way, it’s kinda insane the amount of production Gailey got out of low round and undrafted players.  Bring him back!

25 passes over 2 years.

Sure give him another shot but why not bring Brandon Reilly back i don't see what they don't see in him he had a decent preseason & made some catches lets see what he does when the lights come on it can't hurt any more than KB did !! 

On 12/6/2018 at 3:06 AM, PromoTheRobot said:

Love the guy. . .his fire, his heart. . .loved being in Buffalo.  To me is a Fred Jackson lite in heart and fire (not talent. . .FredEx was just. . .yeah).  With that said, sorry, but his time has passed.  Time to look younger, not twilight.  Never go twilight (and that is a movie reference too).

12 minutes ago, Seoulful Soul said:

Love the guy. . .his fire, his heart. . .loved being in Buffalo.  To me is a Fred Jackson lite in heart and fire (not talent. . .FredEx was just. . .yeah).  With that said, sorry, but his time has passed.  Time to look younger, not twilight.  Never go twilight (and that is a movie reference too).

Lorenzo Alexander begs to differ. Besides, I'm not saying sign him long term. Why not bring him on for the last 4 games?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

16 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Lorenzo Alexander begs to differ. Besides, I'm not saying sign him long term. Why not bring him on for the last 4 games?

Defensive players tend to have a longer shelf life.  I would next year as a player mentor to new guys. . .but it would need to be a VERY club friendly deal at his age.

29 minutes ago, Seoulful Soul said:

Defensive players tend to have a longer shelf life.  I would next year as a player mentor to new guys. . .but it would need to be a VERY club friendly deal at his age.

Can't agree with you on defensive players lasting longer, especially linebackers. LorAx is a freak.

On 12/5/2018 at 2:28 PM, hondo in seattle said:

Had a hundred yard receiving game just a couple months ago.

But that is 100 yards Canadian so that is 70 yards US right?

I do not believe CFL allows players to play post CFL season but if he is free agent he is welcome to try again on open camp in May.