High praise for Josh from Dolphins: “Mini Big Ben”

Alphadawg7

My best buddy is a lifelong “Stiller” diehard. This last Sunday was the first time we’ve gotten to sit down and watch ball together this year. After a half he says “You know, this guy reminds me a lot of Ben”.... I just nodded while wearing a grin from ear to ear. 

Personally I think he’s a better athlete while being a less refined passer but I think it’s a solid comparison regardless. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Bring it said:

Ben never ran that fast in his dreams!  Other than that there is a lot of similarities.

Let’s hope the similarities end on the field and that Allen isn’t spotted over the summer with his posse playing BMOC and cruising the ladies in the bathrooms of Wyoming frat parties. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, transient said:

Let’s hope the similarities end on the field and that Allen isn’t spotted over the summer with his posse playing BMOC and cruising the ladies in the bathrooms of Wyoming frat parties. 

You just know Josh has some 'cattle in the closet' that are itching to join the #metoo movement.

He's sort of a Cam Newton/Big Ben hybrid in terms of his size, scrambling ability, and escapability. That's a hell of a combo. If he goes on to have a career as good as the former, then it was a good pick. If he goes on to have a career as good as the latter, it was a home run.

• Like (+1) 1