Robert Foster pays it forward to a young fan!

The Poojer

2 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

That really is a great story, Foster isnt exactly rolling in dough so that means a lot.

Since a great story I wont even bring up Sky Diver.

Where's he been the signal been shining in the sky for at least three weeks now.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Haha (+1) 1

Using good karma to keep his momentum going...love to see this.

This has been such a weird season so far.  I was ready to tune out for a while just 4-5 weeks ago and now I'm loving the potential of the team & some of the players we have.  Count Foster among them.

Edited by OrtonHearsaWho
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Sneaker prices are ridiculous.

My 12 yr old daughter's bball shoes.... $120!

WTF!

Gotta bring back Zips the big Z for $20.

As the parent of 3 kids whose feet seem to grow weekly, I concur about the pricing, but unfortunately my kids would never wear off brand shoes. Kudos to Foster for allowing one parent to avoid having to say no.

• Like (+1) 1

This is class. There was quite a bit of mockery regarding McD bringing in ‘choir boys’. I see him, with this as an example, bringing in quality young men with actual character AND football skills and I, for one, am all for it. 

Kudos to Foster for spreading the wealth. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BuffaloBud said:

Nice read.  I would hope though that the young man wrote a personal note to Robert Foster for the generosity.

BB, that's pretty good.

What also would be good is if the young man could pay, in some way, what he could forward (volunteering or something) and later let Robert know about it.

• Like (+1) 2