Was Baker Mayfield a DOUCHE Yesterday?

11 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I’ve been saying all along...Mayfield looks just like Booger from The Nerds movies.  If someone could post a side by side it would be greatly appreciated ?

image.thumb.png.befbe354ef5684cb5d9a0b426adf9a5c.png

Here ya go... Booger Mayfield

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

He was the oldest QB taken at 23 yrs old.

Darnold Rosen and Jackson were 21

Our beloved Cornfed is 22.

Not surprised he didn't take the high road,he loves to rock the boat.

I mean I don't have a lower opinion of him or anything. He is THE guy in the NFL that's gonna be doing this stuff.. not surprised. In a way it's petty, in a way it's cool he already apparently hates the Bengals this much, in a way it's cool he'll provide fun stories like this, and most importantly it's super funny and hypocritical from him transferring to OU in the Big 12 haha.

30 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

So Mayfield is salty at Hue because Hue didn't want Wentz?

All he had to do was be polite for 30 seconds and he couldn't manage.

The Wentz situation was just another example of how Hue acted in Cleveland. Taking the high road and saying nothing would’ve been fine, but he’s allowed to stick up for himself and (as a team leader) his teammates.  That’s what he was doing.  Hue trashed everyone when it was convenient to protect himself and his ego. Most of the players saw through him long before he was fired. And while he was certainly entitled to take a new job that doesn’t mean that Mayfield, Randall or anyone else needs to pretend they respect him. They’re perfectly entitled to treat him with the lack of respect that he earned. 

15 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

He clearly disrespected Hue Jackson in his post game interview for seeking gainful employment (after being fired) with a division opponent.

There may be more behind the scene re: Mayfield/Jackson, but I thought it was uncouth of him to put Hue on blast on television.  Thoughts?

Edit:  

I liked "Doosh" much better.  Far less offensive that way.

21 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I’ve been saying all along...Mayfield looks just like Booger from The Nerds movies.  If someone could post a side by side it would be greatly appreciated ?

Wow Booger from Revenge of the Nerds even uses this line in the movie

"I thought I was looking at my mother’s old douchebag, but that’s in Ohio”

It all fits!! Baker Mayfield IS booger from Revenge of the Nerds!! Baker should have used that quote describing Hue on the podium!!

15 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

He clearly disrespected Hue Jackson in his post game interview for seeking gainful employment (after being fired) with a division opponent.

There may be more behind the scene re: Mayfield/Jackson, but I thought it was uncouth of him to put Hue on blast on television.  Thoughts?

Edit:  

YES!! Massengill's best

So is Baker the only guy who sees his former boss and gives him a go ***** yourself?? 

Classless? Immature? No couthe?...he's not stealing, not trying to screw someone's old lady,  not putting on a false persona. 

He's a football player, he doesn't need to be PC, doesn't need a filter. It's perfectly ok not to respect and like other people, as long as he has the respect of that locker room.

16 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Edit:  

Hue Jackson is a jerk. He was a jerk well before he was fired.

Baker’s comments were immature, unnecessary and ultimately unwise. I prefer more maturity in my QB, but I’m also quite fond of accuracy. Everyone knew he had some growing up to do, and it looks like he still has a way to go. 

Clearly there is some bad blood there, but some things should stay private. Is he really going to blame a guy who got fired for taking the next best job he could get? 

Edited by Augie

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

You're right.  Being super macho all the time is best.  Classy is overrated.

He shook his hand after the game. Nothing he said was much of a big deal, in my opinion. I don't think he was lacking class.

I don't care that much if he is a classy or classless person. I just think this particular situation is being blown out of proportion and has little substance to it.

11 hours ago, cle23 said:

That, or Tech wouldn't offer their starting freshman walk on QB a scholarship, so he left.

Lmao wow Tech is dumb as dirt!

It's all good. Hue got fired haha so long as Baker recognizes that by his own definition they're both ***holes i guess. He's the perfect guy for the Browns, a walk on player from no where on a walk on NFL team. And he bleeds Browns and gives us a fun story to talk about. All the while backing up his hype and moxy on the field.

Loved him during the Kansas game... **** Kansas.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

18 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Edit:  

Yesterday?!

He's been one a lot longer than that.

• Haha (+1) 1