Midterm Election Gameday Thread

House Score

r: 59

d:53

+2 Dem flip

Senate: +1 GOP flip

Just now, njbuff said:

I am working, so I can't watch right now...............

What's going on? Is there a Blue wave or is it status quo? What is it?

No blue wave, that's for sure. Odds of dems taking the house still in their favor but dropping by the minute. 

Senate looking good for GOP gain.

1 minute ago, Rob's House said:

NBC accepting there won't be a blue wave.

I'm trying to not get too excited, but I really am already starting to see the 2018 election meltdown compilations videos being created flipping between the MSM networks. They won't be as good as 2016, but they'll still be hilarious.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

House Score

r: 59

d:53

+2 Dem flip

Senate: +1 GOP flip

No blue wave, that's for sure. Odds of dems taking the house still in their favor but dropping by the minute. 

Senate looking good for GOP gain.

Thanks

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, HamSandwhich said:

I don't know what Yahoo news is, if its affiliated with any of the big news channels but they've just admitted that there is no blue wave either.  "Maybe a blue ripple if anything at all".  LOL

Yahoo is usually pretty left. Like all the others.

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

I think the Dems prefer O'Rourke to lose a close race to keep his aura.  If he serves in the Senate, his true nature, which is an abject moron, will be fully exposed.

You make the colossal assumption that the democrats care about their senators looking like morons... 

Pocahontas and Spartacus say hi. 

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

I think the Dems prefer O'Rourke to lose a close race to keep his aura.  If he serves in the Senate, his true nature, which is an abject moron, will be fully exposed.

I would agree, but they don't see what a moron he is. They think that stereotypical politician double speak where he drones on and on with canned moderate-sounding rhetoric while never saying anything of substance is brilliant.