Midterm Election Gameday Thread

Just now, LABillzFan said:

You'll be California soon. Just a matter of time. You'll see.

I hope not.  We have a nice balance here,  bold ideas on big issues that make people lives better, but don’t vote yes on everything that increases spending...

dont get me wrong, fin I were filthy rich I’d live in San Diego, but not quite there yet.

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

ND - Cramer (R) at 58.4% over Heitkamp (D) at 41.4% w/ 23% of precincts reporting. 

Michigan - James (R) at 49.5% over Stabenow (D) at 48.4% w/ 18% of precincts reporting. 

If less than 75% of the precincts are reporting, then who really gives a *****?

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Mitt Romney wins Utah Senate seat.  Should be interesting since he's not a Trump fan.  R's need to stick together like the D's do; R's are too fragmented.

R's are always fragmented.  They don't run Stepford Candidates like the Democrats do.

7 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Mitt Romney wins Utah Senate seat.  Should be interesting since he's not a Trump fan.  R's need to stick together like the D's do; R's are too fragmented.

Mitt Romney won Utah?

Shocker of the night!

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Menendez is a VD that NJ can't, or doesn't want to shake.  Looks like he'll return to the Senate, rather than jail.

He’ll win re election, but I wouldn’t hold my breath that he’ll avoid jail.  Dems get to keep the seat, and very likely another indictment will drop and Murphy will appoint a successor.

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Pretty good results for Dems. The economic cycle is hard to run against if you are not hitting it right, but it will change. 

Hard to run against borrowing even more money and tax cuts... people love an easy money train, even if they’re picking the pockets of their grandchildren.  I’ve kind of changed my tune on this, I used to go crazy over this fiscal insanity... but now I’d like to see even more tax cuts of tax goodies for myself, I’ll be long gone when it melts down and I don’t have kids nor that many people that do...

Too lazy to look. How did Marcy Kapture do up in Oh?  God she's a pandering *****.

It'd be historic if she wins.  Longest serving woman In the history of Americas

Edit. Just saw.  She slammed the other dude.

Edited by Boyst62

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Too lazy to look. How did Marcy Kapture do up in Oh?  God she's a pandering *****.

It's not that you're "too lazy," you're not lazy enough.  It literally would have been less effort to type "Marcy Kapture" [sic] into google than it was to type your post.  

3 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

She has a big lead (65%-34%) with 46% of the vote reporting

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It's not that you're "too lazy," you're not lazy enough.  It literally would have been less effort to type "Marcy Kapture" [sic] into google than it was to type your post.  

I had forgot that. Just type the name and boom

Chris Wallace is insufferable.  What that blathering idiot is missing is that historically the party out of control of the White House historically makes large gains.  The D's are far from doing that.