Midterm Election Gameday Thread

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

You make the colossal assumption that the democrats care about their senators looking like morons... 

Pocahontas and Spartacus say hi. 

They know those once Presidential hopeful morons are toast.  They need a new one.

Just now, Uncle Joe said:

Still using pony express for those rural counties---

And it's just the early vote counts get dumped first. Actual day of votes are coming in now. 

That's how they suppress the vote out west as Gavin noted earlier. Early numbers always favor the left because the left traditionally votes early. So it sounds like it's gonna be a breeze and people out west stay home rather than vote. 

This is going to be a big one. 

House Score

r: 71

d:70

+2 Dem flip

Senate: +1 GOP flip

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Trump hasn't tweeted in hours. What do you bet his first tweet tonight is a picture of a puddle and a caption about the blue wave. 

no matter what the think bout the guy, and my thoughts are well known..that dudes political instincts are unbelievable

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

no matter what the think bout the guy, and my thoughts are well known..that dudes political instincts are unbelievable

He’s pacing in the Oval Office. His phone sits on his desk with a contingent of Secret Service assigned to tackle him if he makes a break for it.

Glad to see Colorado continue to walk the nice balance of making this a better place to live (blue), yet still being pro business with anticipated defeats of oil/ gas regulations (red).

id love to see Colorado lead on Healthcare and other issues and were the a lot of the Nation looking to go backwards.  

Trying to explain to my wife how lucky we are to live in a place that is not California or Mississippi... 

Mike Coffman will have more time to gargle Trumps ***** now that he’s lost in Colorado... woo goo!!!!! 

Edited by B-Large