Midterm Election Gameday Thread

Was just watching Fox news and they were doing a piece in a bar in Missouri.  There was a dude who was wearing a coat that said Tass News with the Fox news emblem as the background.  I looked up Tass news and it is a Russian news network.  Surprised they didn't catch that guy before going live...

1 minute ago, HamSandwhich said:

Was just watching Fox news and they were doing a piece in a bar in Missouri.  There was a dude who was wearing a coat that said Tass News with the Fox news emblem as the background.  I looked up Tass news and it is a Russian news network.  Surprised they didn't catch that guy before going live...

am I this old?

Just now, Tiberius said:

Just saw Karl Rove when you said that, he looks like he eats turds

Karl Rove is a Bushie.  I really think he holds his nose when having to say something positive about Trump.

4 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Not sure what you're getting at here...

did not mean any harm..but that you had to look up Tass....be like someone having to look up Jim Braxton...to us old farts it was just part of our youths

Edited by plenzmd1

13 minutes ago, B-Large said:

Glad to see Colorado continue to walk the nice balance of making this a better place to live (blue), yet still being pro business with anticipated defeats of oil/ gas regulations (red).

id love to see Colorado lead on Healthcare and other issues and were the a lot of the Nation looking to go backwards.  

Trying to explain to my wife how lucky we are to live in a place that is not California or Mississippi... 

Mike Coffman will have more time to gargle Trumps ***** now that he’s lost in Colorado... woo goo!!!!! 

You'll be California soon. Just a matter of time. You'll see.

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Now it's a 2020 blue wave?

?

That's probably what they'll want everyone to believe.  The D's will overplay their hand like they usually do and will end up losing the House, not regaining the Senate, and will lose the President's race.