just play peterman!!!

Sgt. Ski

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

Look, I'm done with Peterman, but Anderson is no better at this point in his career. We all should have seen that last week.

All things being equal, I'd rather they start a 24 year old that still might have some sort of future than a 35 year old that's barely had a past.

Peterman has the same future as Anderson has at this point in his career, none. He is simply a warm body holding a roster spot, but at least Anderson  has experience that he can pass on to Allen.

And no Anderson is an improvement over Peterman. At least Aneerson has played in a full NFL regular season game

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

Peterman has the same future as Anderson has at this point in his career, none. He is simply a warm body holding a roster spot, but at least Anderson  has experience that he can pass on to Allen.

And no Anderson is an improvement over Peterman. At least Aneerson has played in a full NFL regular season game

I doubt this is Peterman's last NFL season, so that's more future than Anderson.

10 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Seems like a great idea. Play a guy who can't handle the pressure of a regular 1pm game on a Sunday. Sure let's start him on Monday night football against one of the best teams in the NFL. What could possibly go wrong 

I cared once upon a time... but my indifference to the offense is matched only by mcbeanes 

At least tonight’s game would be more interesting to watch if Peterman started. Holding your breath ever time Peterman throws an out and wondering if pass about to get picked off. That Indy game was a snooze fest.

Edited by billieve420

10 minutes ago, teef said:

Nobody calls me chicken...

A non chicken would've braved the pain and read the OP's rambling paragraph, you did not.

1 minute ago, billieve420 said:

At least tonight’s game would be more interesting to watch if Peterman started. Holding your breath ever time Peterman throws an out and wondering if pass about to get picked off. That Indy game was a snooze fest.

I feel it's an adventure every time we punt too.

2 minutes ago, billieve420 said:

If Peterman played the game would be 28-0 Pats before Brady even stepped on the field.

33 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Hey everyone, look at me!

You've tried to be the center of attention on this and other Boards for Years - and Years.  I stupid comment like this just proves you have nothing important to say.  Still in Mom's basement??

46 minutes ago, Sgt. Ski said:

The guy is just a rookie... who never 2 games in a row. those 6 int last year, 2 his fault. but everybody just keep on sayin 6 int's. he earned the starting spot this off season. 1st. game..line like a brick of swiss cheese. so, hey lets put in Allen. dumb move.  lets look at the past. we put in losman too early. does anybody remember how good he looked until he got hurt. (if you don't, don't post a rebuttal)  Trent Edwards, who was praised by one of the best coaches(walsh) and told us to get him. he looked promising, until he got hurt and became capt. check down. the same thing will happen to Josh Allen. I say...Play Peterman, he is better than the old guy. let the old guy mentor Allen. Peterman will get better with some sort of confidence from the staff. Yea, he threw a pick 6 to lose the game at hou. but he is the one who put us in the place to win anyway. 1st drive 3 pts, next drive 7 points. Everybody just got too negative to fast. shame on McDermott for bending to the mob. I know this kid has talent, and so does the coach. it will just be a shame to see a guy go out of the league because of never getting a decent shot. 2 games is not a shot. or should I say 1 game. 1/2 +/1/2 =1 starting.  just a loyal bills fan of 50 years, who would like to see the coach do the right thing. if this IS a rebuilding year let Peterman start at least 3 games, get better, then trade him next year and let allen start, after we get a better line and play caller. Thank you

You ever stop to think 'why hasn't he played two games in a row?' what's the reasoning behind that? Such an odd anomaly.