MNF Game day thread - Pats vs Bills

2 minutes ago, jkirchofer said:

A moral victory does not show up in the standings. It’s not like we are playing elite defenses. If you think we score a touchdown next week you better think again.

Hey...I'm just trying to give the defense the credit they deserve.   They didn't give up 25 points.

Just now, HappyDays said:

We go through this all the time. There is no such thing as addition by subtraction. Firing Daboll is not a solution. We are going to spend a ton of resources on the offense next year and Daboll will be in year 2 of the same scheme with Allen entering his 2nd season too. You don't blow it all up halfway through the first season because Derek Anderson can't execute.

I don’t understand this belief that we are going to get any top end free agents. We are not the only team with cap space going into next year and we are by far the worst destination. We are not playing elite defenses. We are playing defenses that other teams score at will on. It can’t get any worse than what we currently have, so give someone else a chance. 

Just now, jkirchofer said:

I don’t understand this belief that we are going to get any top end free agents. We are not the only team with cap space going into next year and we are by far the worst destination. We are not playing elite defenses. We are playing defenses that other teams score at will on. It can’t get any worse than what we currently have, so give someone else a chance. 

Agreed.

Signing free agents and having to overpay them is exactly how we got in the mess we're in right now.

Free agency is for suckers in the NFL. If you want to get better draft better players.