The Chiefs game makes me sad

Toledo Bill

To think that Andy Reid put us to shame with the Mahones trade. He could have sat behind Taylor for a year and look at him now.

Sammy Watkins being traded and now at Kansas City... for whatever reason you want to use to justify the trade... he is a WEAPON.

Ragland, although limited continues to make plays for the Chiefs.

These decisions, along with not having a stable QB situation at the beginning of the season and the % of blowouts we have had make me question how fans can support the McBean twins. Maybe stockpiling 100 draft picks is the way to go but as a 50 plus year fan I think they are failures. i’ll Always have hope and support the Bills but what a disappointment these two are.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Toledo Bill said:

To think that Andy Reid put us to shame with the Mahones trade. He could have sat behind Taylor for a year and look at him now.

Sammy Watkins being traded and now at Kansas City... for whatever reason you want to use to justify the trade... he is a WEAPON.

These decisions, along with not having a stable QB situation at the beginning of the season and the % of blowouts we have had make me question how fans can support the McBean twins. Maybe stockpiling 100 draft picks is the way to go but as a 50 plus year fan I think they are failures. i’ll Always have hope and support the Bills but what a disappointment these two are.

Im sure putting this in bold makes your point that much more?

Mahommes would NOT have sat behind Tyrod Taylor......putting Peterman in when we were still in playoff contention should be enough to tell you that.....but hey carry on

3 minutes ago, Toledo Bill said:

50 plus years as a fan--and you make a post and get ridiculed..That shows the problem with this whole cadre of youth who haven't paid their dues.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, H2o said:

Dear God.......this again? 

i know that this is the very definition of beating a dead horse, but i think this is going to sting until we have our qb and everbody knows it. hindsight and what ifs have got us by the short n curlies. if allen turns out to be the guy, and the offense gets turned around next year, then i think this all goes away. if not, then it will just sting for a while longer. 

Just now, Toledo Bill said:

How is Mahomes able to complete 5-yard crossing patterns and shovel passes for touchdowns?! He's amazing! Did you see him will Kareem Hunt to leap over the defender for the touchdown?! Mahomes is incredible!

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Right? The weekly “the Mahomes trade ruined my life” thread.

we were too billsy to draft Russell Wilson as well...when ME and 1/4 of the whole board were screaming for them to pick him.

20 yrs of poor decision making gets you what we have now.

Just now, Pete said:

Lifes not fair.  Get used to it.  I thought us Bills fans already understood that.  And if the Chiefs game makes you sad- how do you feel about Yemen?

who does he play for?