The Chiefs game makes me sad

Toledo Bill

20 minutes ago, Toledo Bill said:

To think that Andy Reid put us to shame with the Mahones trade. He could have sat behind Taylor for a year and look at him now.

Sammy Watkins being traded and now at Kansas City... for whatever reason you want to use to justify the trade... he is a WEAPON.

Ragland, although limited continues to make plays for the Chiefs.

These decisions, along with not having a stable QB situation at the beginning of the season and the % of blowouts we have had make me question how fans can support the McBean twins. Maybe stockpiling 100 draft picks is the way to go but as a 50 plus year fan I think they are failures. i’ll Always have hope and support the Bills but what a disappointment these two are.

You're 100% correct any only fools would not agree,  Beane is loser and needs to be fired.  We could have had Darby/Sammy and Mahomes ,  fire Beane

2 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

Imagine this board when Kelly was playing in the USFL and Marino was in the SuperBowl.

The Bills GM and FO would have been fine, because they did draft Kelly, after all. That idiot secretary though, she would have caught serious hell on TSW. 

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

While I hope the Mahomes thing doesn’t become the Bills fan’s lament for the next decade, I don’t think the frustration is born of hindsight. Rather, it’s from the Bills ownership / FO’s lack of foresight. This is a major distinction. The only way it “ goes away” is if the Bills success with Allen is comparable to the Chiefs with Mahomes ( Watkins if you want to add him in) over a period of time. 

I agree with the premise that it hinges on JA becoming a comparable success story—everything with this regime will be judged through those lenses—even the hand wringing for Peterman goes away if JA pulls it together.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

You started a thread to take a premature victory gloat over Mahomes being a bust in KC..........and now you don't want to hear about Mahomes??

You went from JAG to Hall of Clown with that thread.

Uhhhhh, yeah. Ok. I started a thread to get the Mahomes fans riled up. It didn't disappoint. Me and Biscuit had this convo yesterday. You read that and think you have something. Be original at least bruh. :thumbsup:

12 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

How is Mahomes able to complete 5-yard crossing patterns and shovel passes for touchdowns?! He's amazing! Did you see him will Kareem Hunt to leap over the defender for the touchdown?! Mahomes is incredible!

You're probably right.........once teams realize he doesn't have much arm strength they will just load the box on he and Hunt!:rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

But then it wouldn't have made him feel important.

And that's what's actually important.

Oh and now the man gets psychoanalyzed by kids who were in diapers when ground Chuck was in Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

You're 100% correct any only fools would not agree,  Beane is loser and needs to be fired.  We could have had Darby/Sammy and Mahomes ,  fire Beane

<yawnnnn>. And once more into the breach! To point out that Beane had NOTHING to do with not drafting Mahomes. He was still in Carolina my good man. But you’re right, I’m just an old fool who disagrees with this steaming hot take.

2 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

<yawnnnn>. And once more into the breach! To point out that Beane had NOTHING to do with not drafting Mahomes. He was still in Carolina my good man. But you’re right, I’m just an old fool who disagrees with this steaming hot take.

Correct and he did trade away Sammy and Darby,  two young players.  Mahomes decision was Sean's because he wanted DB and did not like Darby who we already had.  

21 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

How is Mahomes able to complete 5-yard crossing patterns and shovel passes for touchdowns?! He's amazing! Did you see him will Kareem Hunt to leap over the defender for the touchdown?! Mahomes is incredible!

This take is almost as ridiculous as the OP’s.