The Chiefs game makes me sad

Toledo Bill

1 minute ago, H2o said:

Uhhhhh, yeah. Ok. I started a thread to get the Mahomes fans riled up. It didn't disappoint. Me and Biscuit had this convo yesterday. You read that and think you have something. Be original at least bruh. :thumbsup:

H2o..........TSW Hall of Clown inductee 2018.........category "Mahomes = Failure"

Own it.........before that you were just JAG with A LOT of bad but boring takes..........bland.

C.Biscuit is in Hall with you too though.........he has the all-time longest standing grotesque take on TSW.........almost 4 years of virulently.....ANGRILY....... defending Dick Jauron.

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I can’t believe this franchise passed on Tom Brady for Leif Larson... I’m so done with this team. 

Larson outbenched him

Just now, KW95 said:

KC defence blows chunks

so does NEs. But NE has a 60% chance of winning the SBl 

11 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

H2o..........TSW Hall of Clown inductee 2018.........category "Mahomes = Failure"

Own it.........before that you were just JAG with A LOT of bad but boring takes..........bland.

C.Biscuit is in Hall with you too though.........he has the all-time longest standing grotesque take on TSW.........almost 4 years of virulently.....ANGRILY....... defending Dick Jauron.

:lol: You mad bro? You mad? Someone cut you in line at the Mahomes Glory Hole? And you are just another d*** who lacks reading comprehension and is salty for some reason. Your opinion is basically lint in the crotch of society. But by all means, please, carry on. :thumbsup:

18 minutes ago, KW95 said:

Shakes head.  just stated that they have a great offence but a bad defence.

Good job on your posts!

No, your post I replied to said KC's drawback is their Defense and it's not true for a club that is about to be 7-1 at the midway point of the season.

This isn't 1985, you either score or lose. 

12 minutes ago, Tcali said:

Larson outbenched him

so does NEs. But NE has a 60% chance of winning the SBl 

People are all caught up in D like it means Squat. It's really easy to go to NFL.com and look at PF and PA to see the glaring truth but whatever. 

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

No, your post I replied to said KC's drawback is their Defense and it's not true for a club that is about to be 7-1 at the midway point of the season.

This isn't 1985, you either score or lose. 

We shall see come playoff time.  The defence they play won't go anywhere postseason.

Have a great Sunday!

19 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I can’t believe this franchise passed on Tom Brady for Leif Larson... I’m so done with this team. 

Bad take. Nobody thought Brady was any good, and even the team that drafted him passed on him in many rounds. A fluke pick that any team could have made or not. The last couple rounds are more luck than anything else. They are not a measure of organizational competence. 

1 minute ago, CardinalScotts said:

Alex Smith was 13-3 its not he QB

He wasn’t able to produce that much offense though. It’s the QB more than not. 

21 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

They have the silver and bronze medals though

You own 1 and 1a in this “ hall of clown”

Was it the racist nfl gm’s who didn’t draft Tyrod or was it Shady to spend 2016 season as a radio host ? 

40 minutes ago, Success said:

I think it’s exhilirating.  They play great football.

As a football fan it's great to see players like Mahomes and Watson come into the league.

The Bills will have other chances.........maybe Allen will be the guy..........Mahomes is not the first excellent QB they've missed on......this situation is just that much more poignant because they gift wrapped him to a conference rival.