The Chiefs game makes me sad

Toledo Bill

...laughable......the QB from the woeful, leper like Air Raid offense makes good and has Andy as his guru......I'm sure all of the anti-Air Raid or "spread" punduts should be along shortly with their mea culpas....the kid is good period..........AND...sat for a year.........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

1 minute ago, swnybillsfan said:

i know that this is the very definition of beating a dead horse, but i think this is going to sting until we have our qb and everbody knows it. hindsight and what ifs have got us by the short n curlies. if allen turns out to be the guy, and the offense gets turned around next year, then i think this all goes away. if not, then it will just sting for a while longer. 

While I hope the Mahomes thing doesn’t become the Bills fan’s lament for the next decade, I don’t think the frustration is born of hindsight. Rather, it’s from the Bills ownership / FO’s lack of foresight. This is a major distinction. The only way it “ goes away” is if the Bills success with Allen is comparable to the Chiefs with Mahomes ( Watkins if you want to add him in) over a period of time. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Toledo Bill said:

To think that Andy Reid put us to shame

Andy Reid did not have anything to do with the how awful the Bills offense has become under McDermott. 

I enjoy watching Mahomes....and with his continued success, each time hope it feels a bit like a dagger into Mcdermott's bulbous head and ego.

But the sad truth is McDermott got hoodwinked by his mentor and still adviser, Andy Reid. 

Edited by I am the egg man

3 minutes ago, Toledo Bill said:

Sorry for posting repetitive remarks. I do not read the Stadium Wall every day, was watching the Chiefs game and just wanted to share my thoughts. 

...NO reason to apologize for your comments bud....RESPECT allegedly is what makes this place work...you're fine IMO.....:thumbsup:.......

2 minutes ago, KW95 said:

The drawback is their defence.  They are terrible.

The defense is very bad. In the current NFL, however it may not matter much. Last year’s SuperBowl had about one major defensive play. It was significant to the outcome, but defense has taken a back seat for awhile now. 

16 minutes ago, H2o said:

Dear God.......this again? 

You started a thread to take a premature victory gloat over Mahomes being a bust in KC..........and now you don't want to hear about Mahomes??

You went from JAG to Hall of Clown with that thread.