Even if we lose....what could possibly make the game a success against the Cheats?

The Process

3 hours ago, chknwing334 said:

My ideal scenario...Edmunds hits Brady so hard that he flies through the air toward the sideline. Brady hits Gronk on the way to the sideline and rips his bionic arm clean off. He then lands on Belichick causing total and permanent amnesia while also breaking his throwing hand off in a very embarrassing part of Belichick’s anatomy. 

WOW! Word for word what I was thinking

3 hours ago, no name said:

funny. your reply(s) here seem to be more on that level.

what are you, about 80? you seem pretty crotchety...must come with age, eh?

nope , around your age. It's just so tiring to hear 'marcia, cheatriots, belicheat.... year after year after year.

A new Young WR on our team stepping up and having a monster game, allowing him to get an opportunity to beat out the trash we have now.

Looking at you Ray Ray McCloud....and Foster....and Brandon Reilly...oh wait thats right the PS WR with reliable hands that can get open wasnt as good as drop it all Foster.

Brady gets roughed up and has a sub-Brady game. Some sacks, maybe an interception or two. 

Not necessarily injured, just roughed up and off his game. Ultimately just want to see a real Brady decline as soon as possible, and it would be great if it was front and center on Monday. 

Edited by Nelius

6 hours ago, transient said:

Tre White wears his own bionic arm brace and proceeds to tear Gronkowski's left arm off at the shoulder and beat him senseless with it...

ok, I realized after typing this that I can't use senseless as an endpoint if it's also the starting point, so maybe he beats him stupid wit... nope, that doesn't work either... how about he beats him savagely and mercilessly with it until Gronkowski taps out.

I was so disgusted with what Gronk did last year. What made me more upset was absolutely no retaliation in the rematch. Nothing. 

Knocking Brady out of the game with injury resulting from a Bills hit would definitely make a loss otherwise fairly enjoyable or at least satisfying.

Especially if it lasts long enough to screw up the Patriots' season.  

11 hours ago, H2o said:

For me it would be to see Gronk catch one for what he did to Tre last year. 

I forgot about that.

That would be fantastic too, but the revenge hit would have to be at least as brutal as Gronk's, and preferably more so.

7 hours ago, Augie said:

I’d like to catch them cheating on the helmet microphone, totally destroying their reputation for the last two decades. ?  

It’s not impossible.....

That would be pretty cool too!

We have such creative thinkers on this board! 

Keep the thoughts flowing!

11 hours ago, Homey D. Clown said:

What do you mean, "If"  the Bills lose...  

Half full

11 hours ago, boater said:

People looking for a deliberate injury to any player, even Tom Brady, are just sick.

Having said that, I'd like enough pressure on Brady to cause one of his sideline hissy fits -- those are classic.

Not sick.....I'm looking out for his beautiful family. More Dad time is always good. No "treatments" during the week, Sundays open for Church. TB cannot make this decision on his own....the Bills must help him.

8 hours ago, klos63 said:

nope , around your age. It's just so tiring to hear 'marcia, cheatriots, belicheat.... year after year after year.

Not as tiring as seeing the pats run onto the field....and the announcers all say "here comes Brady" the other ten guys ignored.....

15 hours ago, The Process said:

Here's the obvious.....Marcia gets injured just enough to quit football, but not enough to screw up being a dad.

Here's mine......defense plays lights out and roughs Marcia up all game.

Any others?

I think he passed the screwing up being a dad part when he kicked a pregnant chick to the curb.

• Like (+1) 1