Even if we lose....what could possibly make the game a success against the Cheats?

The Process

In light of the current political climate, I take back my comments about trying to injure Tom Brady. Someone may take some of these comments....mine and others....as more than message board banter and try to hurt or scare Brady. Then this board will be pressured by CNN to admit their role in setting off some whacko in a white van with Bills stickers on it. Maybe it would be more civil to claim Brady sexually harrassed you and let him be guilty until proven innocent in the court of social media.

• Haha (+1) 1

Nothing else would help me that much.  It would be nice to see some life in the offense, but with a backup QB in there, there's no particular reason to think it will carry over.  Sure, I'd love to see the defense able to frustrate Marcia Brady, but that's a pretty small thing.

13 hours ago, The Process said:

In light of the current political climate, I take back my comments about trying to injure Tom Brady. Someone may take some of these comments....mine and others....as more than message board banter and try to hurt or scare Brady. Then this board will be pressured by CNN to admit their role in setting off some whacko in a white van with Bills stickers on it. Maybe it would be more civil to claim Brady sexually harrassed you and let him be guilty until proven innocent in the court of social media.

Thanks Alex Jones. Happy you're a Bills fan, despite the globalists.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, leonbus23 said:

Thanks Alex Jones. Happy you're a Bills fan, despite the globalists.

There's a difference between a conspiracy and a comparison. There are a few select whackos in our society who will take a comment in the media or a real event and decide doing something stupid is their calling. Banter here is harmless....until it's not. That's why I took back my comment about injuring Tom Brady....of course everyone on here (I hope) knows it's just burn barrel talk.