Even if we lose....what could possibly make the game a success against the Cheats?

The Process

Obviously a win is what everyone is looking for but chances are slim. I wont yell as much if the Bills make the Pats earn the win in the 4th instead of the Pats taking their foot off the gas at halftime. A good showing on Primetime so the Bills can land another Monday night game in the next 5 yrs. 

18 hours ago, klos63 said:

bahaha Marcia!  that's so funny. Are you 12?

Are you calling me 12?   Am not am not am not....

I’m a polymer of isoprene you’re a polymer of vinyl acetate, the extent of what you orate is subject to my elasticity and terminates by adhering to you.

18 hours ago, klos63 said:

Edited by The Process

3 hours ago, Buddy Hix said:

I’d like to see our LBers play well. I have a feeling BB will intentionally try to abuse Edmunds because he’s a jerk and knows that Edmunds playing well is about all the Bills can hope for.

Well Edmunds has been torched by running backs out of the backfield all season so far.  I expect White to be no different.  He’ll probably catching 8/9 passes for 80+ yards 

I just hope we can use this game as a "learning experience". Hope we remember to give credit to the Patriots. We can all meet up Tuesday and check the film. But this is only year 2. Still early in the process. Not where we need to be. Brandon will be fielding the calls and we will be ready next week.

4 hours ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Well Edmunds has been torched by running backs out of the backfield all season so far.  I expect White to be no different.  He’ll probably catching 8/9 passes for 80+ yards 

Yes. TE did look better in the last few games until last week, both him and Milano had a tough one.

And that is my thinking, BB has White torch Edmunds.

On 10/25/2018 at 5:33 PM, The Process said:

Here's the obvious.....Marcia gets injured just enough to quit football, but not enough to screw up being a dad.

Here's mine......defense plays lights out and roughs Marcia up all game.

Any others?

I think making it a competitive , fun game on Monday night would be all I ask for.

I'm sick of moral victories. This season is a mess. I'll reserve all judgement until next year. I figured this season would be a mess, but there better be some significant improvement in 2019 with cap space and building a team of their guys. I'm sick of waiting for a competitive team.