1st half thread: Bills at Colts 1 pm on CBS

It's amazing how many people are still upset by this team performing poorly this year. This year was never going to be about the Ws (though I root for one each week regardless). It's a rebuilding/gutting year and all about the young core. 

Realizing that going into the game makes watching train-wrecks like the one unfolding today easier to bear imo. :beer: 

• Like (+1) 3

sorry, NFL letting the Colts win....not like they need help but come on, DLINE held EVERY play no flags.  Now 2 flags on an extra point and the announcers even said the Bills where lined up correctly and no replay....say what you want, your watching WWE.....would not be surprised to find out NFL is scripted. 

2 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

When we face young playcallers - the D looks good.

When we face cerebral wizards like Flacco, Rivers, Rodgers, and Luck - our youth is easily exposed.

I understand the point you're making, but I'm not sure anyone has ever considered Joe Flacco a cerebral wizard before!

Just now, DBilz2500 said:

I am so glad those two fools came in and gutted the entire roster to build up “culture” and preach a “process” 

That crap is just buzzwords to explain away the rebuilding years. “Why is the team so bad?” ...”Yeah, we have to believe in the process and we’re building a culture here...”

Don’t buy into it. It’s superficial.

2 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

When we face young playcallers - the D looks good.

When we face cerebral wizards like Flacco, Rivers, Rodgers, and Luck - our youth is easily exposed.

True sometimes you need to be able to keep pace on offense. That's what the modern NFL wants.