Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

One more article from a better source... if the guy he punched was a gay man, wouldn't that be strike 7 for Baldwin's "tolerance" card? 

Baldwin mocks the Orange Man. Baldwin good man. Baldwin get pass.

• Haha (+1) 1

If only Trump hadn't made a comment about paying legal bills for anyone who takes care of disruptive liberal agitators at a campaign rally in 2016, Alec Baldwin wouldn't have assaulted a man for some reason in 2018.

Damn that Orange bastard!

13 hours ago, /dev/null said:

First Roseanne then Alec Baldwin.  ABC can sure pick a winner

ABC said the latter will continue to air on Sundays as scheduled and had no further comment.

hypocrites.... verbally attack someone on the Left, get canned. physically attack anyone and that's quite alright if your of the Left persuasion.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

FRANK BRUNI: What Kind of Democrat Can Beat Trump in 2020? 

“Too many Democrats spend too much time trumpeting Clinton’s popular-vote victory, blaming the Russians or combing the shadows for anything that absolves them of error.

They dismiss Trump as an accident, a freak or a fad. It’s consoling, sure. It’s also an invitation to his next inauguration.”

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Whenever I start feeling depressed about current events I remind myself that Hillary is still not president. That cheers me right up!

Thumbnail

I recently stayed in a hotel with that same shower curtain she is wearing.  Geez Hillary have some class and put on a robe when you get out of the shower. 

Edited by keepthefaith

10 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

I recently stayed in a hotel with that same shower curtain she is wearing.  Geez Hillary have some class and put on a robe when you get out of the shower. 

Hmmmn, that's like taking a shower with Hillary. Aren't you lucky.

10 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Who wore it better? Hillary or the curtain rod?

I think Amy Klobaucher out of Minnesota could be a dark horse and maybe the best chance of retaking the Midwest states Trump flipped blue.  She's low key, a former prosecutor, affable, slightly but not too far to the left of Hillary Clinton on some issues which could give her progressive support, and as of right now is the Senator with the most bipartisan bills passed.  I think voters are craving that.  On a side note, I'm glad to see Avenatti is polling at 0% in that Morning Consult poll.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

How dumb do you have to be to even ask a question like this.......................this is one of the new democrat 'leaders'

Kamala Harris Asks Acting ICE Director: ‘Do You See Any Parallels’ Between ICE and the KKK?

Posted by Mary Chastain  
 November 15, 2018

You would think that after she doctored and released a Kavanaugh video during the hearings, and blatantly lied to everyone about the video, that she's learn to maybe think first, then speak.

But no.

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

How dumb do you have to be to even ask a question like this.......................this is one of the new democrat 'leaders'

Kamala Harris Asks Acting ICE Director: ‘Do You See Any Parallels’ Between ICE and the KKK?

Posted by Mary Chastain  
 November 15, 2018

She's worried about the perception that illegal immigrants have with ICE?!  She doesn't use the word illegal of course but that's what she's saying.  I'd say that if people entering illegally fear ICE, that's a very good perception and one worth preserving. 

2 minutes ago, snafu said:

I think Harris stays in the race for a very long time, even though the more she opens her mouth, the more odious she shows herself to be. She won't be the last candidate standing. 

From past rumors she might be the first to lay down though.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

He repulses me in a way that Schiff does.

Yup. But he's much, much, dumber than Schiff (which is quite the feat). That will make him a gold mine of comedic material during the run up to 2020. He's the progressive Dan Quayle in waiting. 

Schiff is like a robot - he only speaks when he's programmed to do so. Even off camera, he's almost lifeless until you directly address him and even then he "processes" before speaking. Swalwell just speaks without thinking. Which is terrible form for an attorney.