Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol! That's funny! Putin will be so pissed if his puppet is replaced. 

Putin helped Trump win for a reason

She is competent and Trump is incompetent. She will be a huge improvement. But Putin will be unhappy. Boo hoo. 

For the WH

Speaking of puppets how does it feel to have Soros' hand stuck up your tush?  I would imagine just like with used car sales that Soros has raised the stakes for you guys on the Soros cubicle farm for the next two years.  

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

Speaking of puppets how does it feel to have Soros' hand stuck up your tush?  I would imagine just like with used car sales that Soros has raised the stakes for you guys on the Soros cubicle farm for the next two years.  

No, seriously, Putin wanted Trump to win and helped him. Look at the crap show he got for his efforts! The Democrats have to save us now. 

16 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Has she lied over and over again about absolutely everything? 

No 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, seriously, Putin wanted Trump to win and helped him. Look at the crap show he got for his efforts! The Democrats have to save us now. 

No 

Unless Putin actually stuffed a ballot box then I don't see how he could have helped Trump in a practical way.  That aside I have never heard the Democrats complain about all the elections that the Soviets went to bat for them behind the scenes.  What about Obama and the Israeli elections?  Should Obama be tried as an international criminal.

Trump is so damaged, he is like a one legged man at an ass kicking contest. Can't wait until he calls someone dishonest, lol. 

Will they still chant lock lock her up at his pathetic, racist rallies? 

Just now, RochesterRob said:

Unless Putin actually stuffed a ballot box then I don't see how he could have helped Trump in a practical way.  That aside I have never heard the Democrats complain about all the elections that the Soviets went to bat for them behind the scenes.  What about Obama and the Israeli elections?  Should Obama be tried as an international criminal.

We will never know how much Putin helped, but he wanted and got Trump. "I never had anything to do with Russia" 

Liar! 

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, seriously, Putin wanted Trump to win and helped him. 

Lol, why would think Putin wanted Trump to win?

Was this before or after Putin paid the Clinton Foundation for uranium? How about Bill Clinton's $500,000 speach he gave in Russia? 

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

We will never know how much Putin helped, but he wanted and got Trump. "I never had anything to do with Russia" 

Liar! 

Wait a minute, why will we never know?  Hasn't Mueller been hot on the trail of Putin and his comrades that colluded with Trump and his people to rig our election in Trump's favor?  Aren't we merely hours or days away from Mueller dropping bombshells?  This is what I've been reading for over a year.  It must be true, right? 

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No 

Has Liawatha ever spoke with forked tongue? I think so.

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump is so damaged, he is like a one legged man at an ass kicking contest. Can't wait until he calls someone dishonest, lol. 

Will they still chant lock lock her up at his pathetic, racist rallies? 

Liar! 

They should shout "Lock her up" regardless of the venue.  Comey laid out the case in front of America then had the puppet string around his neck tugged so no indictment.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

They should shout "Lock her up" regardless of the venue.  Comey laid out the case in front of America then had the puppet string around his neck tugged so no indictment.

Yep, she should be in prison now because of her emails. Which is the least of the crimes she has committed. She should be hung for treason. 

22 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Liar! 

12 minutes ago, westside said:

Lol, why would think Putin wanted Trump to win?

Was this before or after Putin paid the Clinton Foundation for uranium? How about Bill Clinton's $500,000 speach he gave in Russia? 

He wanted to hurt the USA. Mission accomplished. 

9 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Hey, if the lemming will keep chanting it, why not? 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Liar! 

Lol, that's pretty weak, even for you tibs.

4 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Then what has Mueller spent the last two years doing?

And Mueller is helping Trump lose.  That's what's so odd. It's the antithesis of our government that Mueller just doles on doing his bull####. 

6 minutes ago, westside said:

Lol, that's pretty weak, even for you tibs.

He's hung over from the New Year's Eve party on the Soros cubicle farm.  Worse than you might imagine as they mix in anti-freeze to the punch bowl.  Of course that might be Tibs' problem all along or the cow dung mixed into his pot.

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Liar! 

Yes, he did hurt the US as he put the Clintons in his pocket.

My girlfriend who is a left leaning moderate said there is no one on the Democratic ticket she will vote for in 2020 but would my vote Trump.  She has already said she is not planning to vote.  She can't stand Harris and evil, thinks Booker is bad comedy, Warren is stupid, doesn't know crap or care about O'Rourke, and hell no to Biden and Obama.

Y'all don't know her but it's telling to know her thoughts.  Her colleague is as left as possible to the level of offended and snowflake status and has said similar.  He is a 51 yr old male.

9 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

My girlfriend who is a left leaning moderate said there is no one on the Democratic ticket she will vote for in 2020 but would my vote Trump.  She has already said she is not planning to vote.  She can't stand Harris and evil, thinks Booker is bad comedy, Warren is stupid, doesn't know crap or care about O'Rourke, and hell no to Biden and Obama.

Y'all don't know her but it's telling to know her thoughts.  Her colleague is as left as possible to the level of offended and snowflake status and has said similar.  He is a 51 yr old male.

They do have a weak bench for 2020, but everyone is getting in for a few reasons (IMO):

1) Pull a Bernie and have your spouse set up a media buying company right before you announce. You can skim 10-20% off the top of all donations that way. (money, money, money)

2)  Bill Clinton.  No one expected to beat Poppie Bush, his poll approval numbers were sky high.  Few hopped in, the unknown Bill Clinton won, and the rest, as they say, is history. 

3)  You owe me... the sacrificial lamb could be owed party favors, the 2024 nomination, etc., etc. 

Between money and maybe,  we will see a packed field of Dems for 2020. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

1) Pull a Bernie and have your spouse set up a media buying company right before you announce. You can skim 10-20% off the top of all donations that way. (money, money, money)

There are a lot of things about leftists that clearly exhibit their inability to think for themselves, but few are as successful at displaying this than the Bernie and Liz lovers.

Collectively worth millions, with multiple houses, both 1%'ers convince mindless followers that the 1%'ers are to blame for the country's problems, and that only Bernie and Warren can fix that problem.

It's embarrassing, but funny. Like watching someone you don't like walking around with used toilet paper stuck to their shoe.

58 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

He's hung over from the New Year's Eve party on the Soros cubicle farm.  Worse than you might imagine as they mix in anti-freeze to the punch bowl.  Of course that might be Tibs' problem all along or the cow dung mixed into his pot.

Yes, he did hurt the US as he put the Clintons in his pocket.

Who's Clinton? Don't you know Trump can't run against her again? Trump is a one legged man in an ass kicking contest now. Warren will kill him, if she is the nominee. 

What will Trump do, promise a health care system where everyone is covered? Oh, that's right, that lie has been exposed, lol

Too Bad Trumptards, too bad :( 

14 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

There are a lot of things about leftists that clearly exhibit their inability to think for themselves, but few are as successful at displaying this than the Bernie and Liz lovers.

Collectively worth millions, with multiple houses, both 1%'ers convince mindless followers that the 1%'ers are to blame for the country's problems, and that only Bernie and Warren can fix that problem.

It's embarrassing, but funny. Like watching someone you don't like walking around with used toilet paper stuck to their shoe.

Oh no Ditz, they just offer the country competent leadership, something that is a thousand miles beyond what Trump could ever do. 

This election is going to be fun! 

49 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

WHAT??? LOL

1 hour ago, keepthefaith said:

Wait a minute, why will we never know?  Hasn't Mueller been hot on the trail of Putin and his comrades that colluded with Trump and his people to rig our election in Trump's favor?  Aren't we merely hours or days away from Mueller dropping bombshells?  This is what I've been reading for over a year.  It must be true, right? 

We already know they were working together, that's already known. We don't know how much the Russian/Trump influence campaign worked on voters. Maybe a lot, maybe not. Still a crime on team Trump's part though to work with them. 

Reminder:

We don't mock Elizabeth Warren because we disrespect Native Americans.

We mock her because we stand with them 100%

and despise seeing the heritage of these proud warrior people and fellow citizens mocked by her grubby grifting.

2373177f24493bf5e4595ee757a569f9f83140fc

The NYT looks for the Democratic Party candidate who "matches the moment," tells us what this "moment" is, and nudges the non-moment-matching would-bes to stay out of the way.

"It is hard to recall a recent presidential primary where, at the outset of the race, there was this much genuine mystery — not only about who would eventually emerge as the nominee, but who planned to run at all," write Jonathan Martin and Alexander Burns in "2020 Democratic Presidential Candidates Are Lining Up. Who Matches the Moment?" (NYT):

Ms. Warren’s announcement Monday was expected. And it will not be a surprise when Senators Cory Booker of New Jersey and Kamala Harris of California enter the race in the coming weeks. But the number of would-be candidates who may ultimately stay out of the race is larger than the list of contenders who are certain to run.

There are the well-known, or at least much-buzzed-about, Democrats who are still deliberating: Former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. is the most prominent of this group, and leads the field in initial polling in Iowa. But there is also great anticipation over Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont, the runner-up for the Democratic nomination in 2016, and Representative Beto O’Rourke of Texas, whose losing Senate bid this year electrified many grass-roots Democrats.

It is unclear if any of these men will enter the race — particularly Mr. Biden, who, associates say, is ambivalent about running after over three decades of presidential fits and starts.

It's a subtle pushback to the Bernie-Beto-Biden triad, but it is — as I see it — another NYT pushback to the 3 white men who ought to know better than to clutter the path of The Foursome. And we can see who the expendable member of The Foursome is, because they've left her name out of this article altogether.

More at the link..........

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

No 

Yes. Said she is a native Indian.  Her DNA was so low that most other Americans have higher DNA  Got Harvard to give her special treatment. Lied over and over again about it. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mead107 said:

Yes. Said she is a native Indian.  Her DNA was so low that most other Americans have higher DNA  Got Harvard to give her special treatment. Lied over and over again about it. 

So you "lied" about one thing? Ok, keep going, she has tens of thousands of lies to go to catch Trump. 

Did you also notice that she can communicate without sounding like a moron? Trump cant do that. 

Come on, admit that, she is more intelligent that Trump. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

So you "lied" about one thing? Ok, keep going, she has tens of thousands of lies to go to catch Trump. 

Did you also notice that she can communicate without sounding like a moron? Trump cant do that. 

Come on, admit that, she is more intelligent that Trump. 

Than trump.   

I did vote for trump.   Could not vote for Clinton. 

Cant vote your girl in either.   

I thought both Clinton and trump sucked for both parties.   

Trump treats the government more like a business than a suck everyone off promise the world to the rich supporters of both parties.  

Like I always say, some young person from either party needs to step up lay out his or her own plan, explaining it, and stop kissing up to their party that person will get elected.  

Waren hates big business Hates the Banking industry.   Just don’t think she has a chance.  

8 minutes ago, mead107 said:

I did vote for trump.   Could not vote for Clinton. 

Cant vote your girl in either.   

I thought both Clinton and trump sucked for both parties.   

Trump treats the government more like a business than a suck everyone off promise the world to the rich supporters of both parties.  

Like I always say, some young person from either party needs to step up lay out his or her own plan, explaining it, and stop kissing up to their party that person will get elected.  

Waren hates big business Hates the Banking industry.   Just don’t think she has a chance.  

You can't vote for any Democrat though, right? Trump is the only one you want in there, he treats it like a business, ya? 

Warren, if she wins the nomination, will destroy Trump in the general election. That Indian thing, strangely enough, will end up working to her benefit. 

She will Tomahawk him! Scalp that scumbag! 

Image result for scalping Trump

2 minutes ago, mead107 said:

So you only like her?  Seriously?

Got to get some young blood in office. 

She will be 71 if she gets elected.   

And yes yes I have voted for democrats. In NY. 

I like Sharrod Brown, too. Don't know many of the others too well. 

Her age isn't an issue. 

You a Kristian Gillibrand fan? She might run. She would destroy Trump, also. 

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

Liawatha and Burnie ARE the toilet paper stuck to the Dumbocrats shoe. 

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I like Sharrod Brown, too. Don't know many of the others too well. 

Her age isn't an issue. 

You a Kristian Gillibrand fan? She might run. She would destroy Trump, also. 

I do like her.   

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

We already know they were working together, that's already known. We don't know how much the Russian/Trump influence campaign worked on voters. Maybe a lot, maybe not. Still a crime on team Trump's part though to work with them. 

You're not very good at thinking things through are you?  There has been long suspected interference by the Russians on the behalf of the Democrats.  Can the Democrats afford to have the glass house come down around them from throwing that stone.  Better chance of Hillary, Obama, and on down through the Democratic ranks getting caught and prosecuted.  The Democrats will wane as they always do clearing the path for the Republicans to investigate.  It's not like they can hide behind a statute of limitations.  Some things are until the offender is either caught or dies.  Hillary no doubt has a standing plan to flee to a country that we do not have an extradition treaty with.  

5 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You're not very good at thinking things through are you?  There has been long suspected interference by the Russians on the behalf of the Democrats.  Can the Democrats afford to have the glass house come down around them from throwing that stone.  Better chance of Hillary, Obama, and on down through the Democratic ranks getting caught and prosecuted.  The Democrats will wane as they always do clearing the path for the Republicans to investigate.  It's not like they can hide behind a statute of limitations.  Some things are until the offender is either caught or dies.  Hillary no doubt has a standing plan to flee to a country that we do not have an extradition treaty with.  

Ok! 

33 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Dvwi66VU0AU0UEW.jpg

Elizabeth Warren will travel to Iowa this weekend, holding events in: Council Bluffs, Sioux City, Storm Lake, Des Moines.

So she's not going to be in DC trying to end the shutdown, she's going to be in Iowa telling people how tragic it is no one in DC is ending the shutdown...?  :huh:

• Like (+1) 3