Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Can't you stop lying for just a day? Especially about me. This just shows how pathetic you are 

On 7/27/2017 at 9:32 AM, Tiberius said:

I hope Trump does not get impeached, he is the best thing the Dems could of dreamed of, but I'd bet he is impeached and removed n disgrace before 2020

Sucks to be proven a liar. Again. And again. And again. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Liz Warren will have a huge advantage over what Hillary had. She is not married to Bill Clinton. That will be worth a few percentage points right there. 

Plus Trump can't argue he will improve healthcare, that lie was exposed by his actions 

The wall isn't getting built and Mexico isn't paying for it

Trump can't argue he will advance a fair tax bill, the people have seen that disaster, the budget busting give away to the super wealthy 

Trump can't argue he will drain the swamp when his attorney was getting million dollar payouts from corporations and his campaign manager is heading to jail for a long time 

Warren will have a field day saying we don't want the Putin-Trump administration in charge anymore, throw those bums out! (Mueller's report will surely have come out by then and Trump will be running the campaign for his life, literally) Lock him up! 

More comedy gold from Tiberius.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

That is the screwiest Twitter thread ... truly nuts.

So...does she have any more Pow Wow Chow recipes?  

Just now, reddogblitz said:

The Elizabeth Warren DNA report reminded me of Little Marco getting out his cell phone and reading tweets.

reacting to Trump is a losing strategy IMHO. You can't out Trump Trump and you never will.

It's reminding me more and more of Gary Hart and the Monkey Business.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Liz Warren will have a huge advantage over what Hillary had. She is not married to Bill Clinton. That will be worth a few percentage points right there. 

Plus Trump can't argue he will improve healthcare, that lie was exposed by his actions 

The wall isn't getting built and Mexico isn't paying for it

Trump can't argue he will advance a fair tax bill, the people have seen that disaster, the budget busting give away to the super wealthy 

Trump can't argue he will drain the swamp when his attorney was getting million dollar payouts from corporations and his campaign manager is heading to jail for a long time 

Warren will have a field day saying we don't want the Putin-Trump administration in charge anymore, throw those bums out! (Mueller's report will surely have come out by then and Trump will be running the campaign for his life, literally) Lock him up! 

Bill Clinton was the most popular thing about Hillary Clinton to the left. 

Your disinformation is ridiculously bad. 

4 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

That is the screwiest Twitter thread ... truly nuts.

If Warren wants to be something other than another Trump punch line, she needs to gut her staff and hire people who will stop embarrassing her.

The DNA thing was bad, but that Twitter rant was simply pathetic. She somehow made Avenatti sound credible.

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Doc, you are attempting brain surgery on a brain dead patient.

But if you pay attention, you will start to hear the left start talking again about "the Putin Trump administration."

It's what happens when a guy is paid to post stuff to message boards. He rolls out talking points that you ultimately start to see in other places from other people.

Despite her WHAT? AP’s spin on Elizabeth Warren’s DNA test fail is ‘pure propaganda’

The Real Journalists™ at the AP are doing themselves proud with their coverage of Elizabeth Warren flunking her DNA test.

Despite her what, now?

DppLFJ7U4AAe-Ys.jpg

Also:

Chris Cillizza seems to have gone from defending Chief Shaky Fist aka Elizabeth Warren and her failed DNA to admitting it might not have been the best thing ever for her.

All in a matter of hours.

Damn, it’s tweets like these that make Twitter at least bearable.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2018/10/16/shot-mother-effin-chaser-chris-cillizzas-before-and-after-tweets-about-elizabeth-warren-literally-best-thing-everupdate/

• Like (+1) 1

Here is the REAL reason for the DNA test release.......................and it aint Trumpy

Will Elizabeth Warren’s ‘Woman of Color’ Sham Come Back to Haunt Her? 

“Elizabeth Warren is, by just about anybody’s definition, white.

At the very least, she was comfortable with Harvard and the University of Pennsylvania describing her as a ‘person of color’ or a racial ‘minority.’

The ‘person of color’ characterization is what really worries Warren, I suspect.

It’s easy to imagine some future presidential debate stage, and Kamala Harris, or Cory Booker, or Deval Patrick turning to Warren and asking, ‘Did you really think you deserved to be called a ‘woman of color’ in American society?’”

• Like (+1) 4

47 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Bill Clinton was the most popular thing about Hillary Clinton to the left. 

Your disinformation is ridiculously bad. 

No, he was a problem for Hillary trying to say Trump was mean to women and a womanizer. In Pa they were running TV commercials attacking Bill for being giddy about being in the WH. You just don't know what you are talking about. 

53 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

The Elizabeth Warren DNA report reminded me of Little Marco getting out his cell phone and reading tweets.

reacting to Trump is a losing strategy IMHO. You can't out Trump Trump and you never will.

Trump has this thing, "No news is bad news, it's still you being in the spotlight." Warren is in the news now. If people think Trump will win just calling her names, then I hope they keep thinking that. Warren is better than Hillary and Trump is old news. 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump has this thing, "No news is bad news, it's still you being in the spotlight." Warren is in the news now. If people think Trump will win just calling her names, then I hope they keep thinking that. Warren is better than Hillary and Trump is old news. 

Could be.  But she'd be the first.  He has literally beaten everyone else with that strategy including about 10 Rs and 2 Ds, 3 if you count Martin O'Malley :rolleyes:.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

No, he was a problem for Hillary trying to say Trump was mean to women and a womanizer. In Pa they were running TV commercials attacking Bill for being giddy about being in the WH. You just don't know what you are talking about. 

I’m not saying she wasn’t a hypocrite of the highest order, I’m saying the Dem base LIKED Bill despite Hillary, not the other way around. They were okay with his sexual transgressions. They always have been. 

Hillary loses by more in the 2016 election if Bill was out of the picture.

1 minute ago, BringBackOrton said:

I’m not saying she wasn’t a hypocrite of the highest order, I’m saying the Dem base LIKED Bill despite Hillary, not the other way around. They were okay with his sexual transgressions. They always have been. 

You misspelled "bimbo eruptions."

*****, I hate Hillary Clinton.  I might hate her more than Tom Brady.  Or Penguins.  Or Tom Petty.  Between the four of them, it's a really close call.

4 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Totally disagree, Bill forced her to disarm a powerful message, that Trump is a scum bag pig. She still should have hit him more on the fraud Trump University, but, she didn't.