Josh Allen is the piece just need players around him

2 minutes ago, twist_to_open said:

The kid plays with passion, and our defense is what we that they are. Can we just get players to compliment a strong kid who would do anything to win?

I hope your right, the passion is definitely there, but is the accuracy, ability to diagnose, and pocket awareness? 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Best Player Available said:

He had a rough game today man.

I wouldnt call it rough. Wasnt good, wasnt bad.

Again look at the "talent" around him. That INT 100% on Holmes. Instead of a first down perfect throw, through the hands off his face in the air for an INT lol

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, twist_to_open said:

The kid plays with passion, and our defense is what we that they are. Can we just get players to compliment a strong kid who would do anything to win?

He only needs to do 1 thing to win: execute.

I wish I felt better about how that's going, but we don't know what his future holds. I'm worried he was hurried out there before his mechanics got rebuilt properly, because of the FO/Peterman debaclefest.

Just now, PolishPrince said:

Again look at the "talent" around him. That INT 100% on Holmes. Instead of a first down perfect throw, through the hands off his face in the air for an INT lol

He looked like a dear in the headlights at times. But yea his receiving corp (shady excluded) does help him much. 

4 minutes ago, PolishPrince said:

You didn't think today was bad? Wow. He was. Look the point with him was he was raw and needed a lot of development. So we don't know after 5 weeks and we might not know after 16 weeks. But so far it is 1 average game, 1 good game and then two bad ones back to back. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

Allen is about to be replaced by Derek Anderson, in 2018. Allen was bad today, and it's obvious that Daboll has zero confidence in him based on the play calling.

Ha Ha, Daboll is the one who needs to be replaced. He ought to get his fat as* out of the booth & down on the sidelines & work with his rookie QB.