Josh Allen is the piece just need players around him

1 minute ago, kbarrettb said:

I don’t hate him. Just being honest about today. No reason to think anything else other than that 

Oh screw off. Why would I hate Allen? He’s played 4 games. What’s there to hate? Just saying he didn’t play well today. 

You know how to recogize the ppl that dont like Allen?

The ones that point only to the negative and conveniently leave out the positive....until they are called on it like you were.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You know how to recogize the ppl that dont like Allen?

The ones that point only to the negative and conveniently leave out the positive....until they are called on it like you were.

What positive did he have today? I said positive he’s a better runner than he is a qb. He didn’t do anything positive throwing the ball today 

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

What makes you think that McDermott knows a lot about offense? Last year's offense? His personnel decisions? Nathan Peterman? Rick Dennison? Luis Castillo? I'm very serious.

I agree he's made questionable moves, but I think a defensive coordinator must have a good grasp of offenses. It's part of the job as a DC

1 minute ago, kbarrettb said:

What positive did he have today? I said positive he’s a better runner than he is a qb. He didn’t do anything positive throwing the ball today 

Except make two key throws for 1st downs on the final drive that won the game.......

You did watch the game didnt you?

Overall he was not good today....he played good at parts of the game.....

Just now, klos63 said:

I agree he's made questionable moves, but I think a defensive coordinator must have a good grasp of offenses. It's part of the job as a DC

In theory. There are endless examples of HC in the NFL with experience on one side of the ball that have little clue on the other side of the ball. Rex Ryan was a good example. Ever heard of him?

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

In theory. There are endless examples of HC in the NFL with experience on one side of the ball that have little clue on the other side of the ball. Rex Ryan was a good example. Ever heard of him?

We need a young OC who will be tapped as the next HC in the NFL, honestly.

Just now, BringBackOrton said:

We need a young OC who will be tapped as the next HC in the NFL, honestly.

I couldn't believe that the Rams hired McVay last year and thought it was ridiculous. Then I watched them play. He's one of the best HC in the league. He's a fricking savant on offense, and smart enough to hire Wade and then get out of the way. I would love that kind of coach.

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I couldn't believe that the Rams hired McVay last year and thought it was ridiculous. Then I watched them play. He's one of the best HC in the league. He's a fricking savant on offense, and smart enough to hire Wade and then get out of the way. I would love that kind of coach.

Hot take: Wade is shitting the bed this year.

Zero excuse for that Rams unit to not be #1 in the NFL, ESPECIALLY when they are playing with a lead 99% of the time.

2 hours ago, twist_to_open said:

The kid plays with passion, and our defense is what we that they are. Can we just get players to compliment a strong kid who would do anything to win?

Passion is great.

Being strong is great.

"Would do anything to win," is great.

Being 6'5 is great.

Having a fantastic arm is great.

But being inaccurate, having no pocket awareness, unable to read a defense, takes too long to throw, makes poor decisions, and looking totally clueless out there are NOT great things.

How can you sit there & pretend he's anything other than what he is, when this is EXACTLY WHAT HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN and EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS SAID TO BE pre-draft??? I mean seriously, to be even a little bit shocked, or to make any excuses for what we're seeing when we all KNEW BEFOREHAND this is what he is confuses me.

If he was some world-beater in college, sure...I'd bite. If he put up monster stats & broke all sorts of FBS records like Mahomes, sure... If he rose to the occasion time after time, taking down tough opponents, sure... If he was the best QB in a conference full of good QB's (instead of an honorable mention in a conference full of nobodies), sure... But when he's exactly what he's always been, absolutely not. Won't blame some lack of talent for just how poorly he plays. Our O-line is a joke, and our WR's suck, but Allen is still lacking between the ears.