The Buffalo Bills.....tearing up the league through the air

Attended the game and the worst offense i may have ever seen. Count me in for trading Benjamin and maybe even McCoy cause we need a complete overhaul on offense anyways.  Get what ya can because we are going nowhere anyways.  On a positive note..... Nice pickup on the DT from Miami Phillips

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

Attended the game and the worst offense i may have ever seen. Count me in for trading Benjamin and maybe even McCoy cause we need a complete overhaul on offense anyways.  Get what ya can because we are going nowhere anyways.  On a positive note..... Nice pickup on the DT from Miami Phillips

an so it begins......not even in a winning week can these guys help themselves

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

SMH.  SMDH.  :doh:

Guys, we're allowed to be happy about a win and frustrated with the league's worst passing offense. They're not mutually exclusive. You don't get better without recognizing your weaknesses. 

Edit: agree with trading KB, do not agree with trading McCoy. Also agree that Phillips looked great. 

Edited by MPT
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

These kind of wins happen very rarely.. Gotta get way better on offense.  

Let me explain something to you. Everyone in the stadium new we absolutely were going to run the ball the last drive, and guess what we werent stopped by a stout defense. The worse offense in the world cant do that. We will improve, we have a rookie qb, a some what still injured mccoy. Trust the process.

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, MPT said:

Guys, we're allowed to be happy about a win and frustrated with the league's worst passing offense. They're not mutually exclusive. You don't get better without recognizing your weaknesses. 

Edit: agree with trading KB, do not agree with trading McCoy. Also agree that Phillips looked great. 

No one will argue with you about KB.

Daboll did everything he could to mask the OL but even that Mills couldn't slow down the DE when Josh did designed rollouts to the right on a number of plays.

You (and all the others complaining about the passing game) will just have to decide either to watch what they have or continue to complain.

It will be a rough year for the passing game.  One hope is Zay Jones can improve.

15 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

Anddddd....they won. Get over it.

15 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

I'll agree with the Benjamin trade, but does he even have any value?  Throwing to him is like an automatic loss of a down.

14 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

OK, but what are we going to get??  The OLine looks to at least have improved in run blocking but pass blocking is still highly questionable at times.  Couple this with WR's not really creating much for the QB and we have a stagnant passing offense that will need to rely on a lot of motion, misdirection and trickery rather than WR's getting open themselves by actually beating someone

12 minutes ago, MPT said:

I agree 100%.

Why is it if the Bills win, some people just think nothing negative can be posted?  Personally, I LIKE the wins, but I would much rather have playoff wins, a superbowl win.  Beating average teams at home in a defensive struggle while throwing for under 100 yards...we've seen that before, and I know it doesn't lead to the end goal that I want.

I'm not hear to read nothing but people cheering a win like today.  I'm happy they won, and I'm glad other people are happy. But I am more interested in conversation about what needs to be better so a game like this doesn't have to be won on a last second field goal.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2