The Buffalo Bills.....tearing up the league through the air

40 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I appreciate your feedback. But since you don't agree at all with the mind-numbingly moronic suggestion that we trade McCoy, it would see you DO think like me.

So thanks for that.

There's nothing wrong with being critical of the team. Losing your skull to the extent you start a thread that includes trading McCoy isn't being critical. It's being stupid.

Fair enough. I thought you were making a larger point about fans who are critical of the team. 

My bad, totally agree on the McCoy point 

49 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Yes... all must think like you. Other opinions are nonsense. I don't agree at all with the trading McCoy crap, and I'm sure the OP and plenty of other posters even with criticism wanted the Bills to win.

I can go to a game, have fun and be loud, but then afterwards or even during the game say or think, this offense is awful. Being a fan and blindly praising and being optimistic, don't have to be mutually exclusive. Usually when they do they result in stupidity.

I'm happy they won, defense is looking great, but the offense is still awful. I can't take away anything from Allen's performances because of what they put around him.

I can't believe anyone would stick up for these receivers. They are just flat out bad. They'd all maybe make nice 3's?

Well said.  I am one of the most optimistic people I know, and even I had a hard time stomaching watching the offensive performance today.  Before today,  I even gave Allen the benefit of the doubt for his play, chalking it up to our receivers dropping an inordinate number of passes.  And while yes, our receivers haven't done him ANY favors, today Allen looked alot like the quarterback from Wyoming who had some glaring accuracy issues that caused so many "experts" to declare him a project QB at best, and the least NFL ready of the big four.  I'm not ready to declare him a bust by any means, but boy he looked flat out bad today.  And yep, our receivers would have to consider themselves honored to be listed on any other teams depth chart at #3, KB included. 

I have the utmost respect for all my fellow TBD'ers, and I will never intentionally post anything to offend anyone.  Just because we got a W today in no way shape or form is there cause to bash someone for coming on here to voice their concerns and issues with our team.  Aside from the defense's outstanding play, there is ALOT to be concerned about with this team going forward.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

It's still early but you have to say these guys have done a great job of building the defense. It's starting to look really good and they've made some great pick-ups.

Once they decide to actually concentrate on the offense you have to have a little more faith that they'll build a good unit. 

If we end up with a defense that plays like this and an offense that can actually score points, we'll be deadly. Imagine a team trying to play catch-up from a couple of TDs down against our defense the way it played today.

The Bills defense is hardly "great".  It's good enough to stop flat teams.  It's good enough to limit meh-offensive teams, but I seriously doubt that they can stop better offenses.

Watching the Vikes and Eagles game. Receivers running wide open. Some of it looks to be by design and spectacular speed or route running. Why can’t we do that?

I agree Allen has to have lost confidence in no. 13. I sure have. Allen took a wicked hit and threw a perfect ball to no.18 only to have it turn into an int. Great win but it’s a shame this kid ain’t got no receiver weapons 

2 minutes ago, bmur66 said:

Watching the Vikes and Eagles game. Receivers running wide open. Some of it looks to be by design and spectacular speed or route running. Why can’t we do that?

I agree Allen has to have lost confidence in no. 13. I sure have. Allen took a wicked hit and threw a perfect ball to no.18 only to have it turn into an int. Great win but it’s a shame this kid ain’t got no receiver weapons 

The Eagles receivers only got open when the Vikings went prevent.

Their offense was NOT good today.

After the game Allen said his pass to KB was too low.  Fact is KB had two hands on it.  

At at some point Allen will stop taking the blame for Benjamin’s poor play and Benjamin will be ignored.  I don’t see KB getting re-signed and it looks like he is blowing his shot at a big payday somewhere else. 

1 hour ago, smuvtalker said:

Well said.  I am one of the most optimistic people I know, and even I had a hard time stomaching watching the offensive performance today.  Before today,  I even gave Allen the benefit of the doubt for his play, chalking it up to our receivers dropping an inordinate number of passes.  And while yes, our receivers haven't done him ANY favors, today Allen looked alot like the quarterback from Wyoming who had some glaring accuracy issues that caused so many "experts" to declare him a project QB at best, and the least NFL ready of the big four.  I'm not ready to declare him a bust by any means, but boy he looked flat out bad today.  And yep, our receivers would have to consider themselves honored to be listed on any other teams depth chart at #3, KB included. 

I have the utmost respect for all my fellow TBD'ers, and I will never intentionally post anything to offend anyone.  Just because we got a W today in no way shape or form is there cause to bash someone for coming on here to voice their concerns and issues with our team.  Aside from the defense's outstanding play, there is ALOT to be concerned about with this team going forward.  

There is a lot of good points in your post!

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, fridge said:

You attended the game and want to trade McCoy?

His salary is high, this team is going nowhere this year, and by the time this team is ready to compete McCoy is going to be too old to contribute.  It makes sense to trade him.  Even if he is currently the best player on offense (by a lot)