Predict the Score: Titans at Bills

21-10 Titans in a close not high scoring nor exciting game with the Titans scoring late to make the score look bigger.

Allen 20-37  235 yds 1 TD 1 INT

McCoy 65 yds

Clay 5 rec 78 yds

35 minutes ago, MJS said:

It's very hard to predict a score for a bills game these days...

Bills - 9

Titans - 6

Defense comes to play, but the offense doesn't. Luckily the defense gives them some field goal position drives.

Jesus I'm going to the game and if this is the final there isn't enough alcohol to make the game watchable.

3 hours ago, Homey D. Clown said:

If you remove the Jim Kelly seasons, this team is statistically worse than the Washington Generals.

This is the great truth.......Ralph and the city got so lucky to have the staff to draft and sign who they did between 1983 and 1990. Outside of that, it's a crap factory. (AFL honks, we know, we know, Jack Kemp in the mid-60's. They were good at the time. Sorry, I'm a "modern-era" guy.)

On 10/2/2018 at 12:51 PM, billsfan11 said:

Not too sound like a jerk cause I’m not trying to be. But for the ones who picked the Bills to win, what exactly are you basing that on? Serious question

Mushrooms were mixed in with the gabriels gate wing sauce.

Edited by CodeMonkey

The home team is coming off a blowout road loss.   The Away team is coming in off a huge emotional win over a favored opponent.   Usually in the NFL, this is automatic....take the home team + points to rebound and play a tough game.  

Titans 20

Bills  17