McCoy is done, Trade him

QB Bills

Its obvious our QB needs someone he can hand the ball off and keep this offense on schedule. McCoy and Ivory are good backs but we need to go get the best. The bills trade McCoy and a second or third round pick to the Steelers for Leveon Bell. This trade works for both Teams... Shady get to go back to PA and play on Super bowl contender this year. Steelers get back a really good to great player who would thrive with those weapons and put Connor back to the short yardage back. The bills get a marque name that can attract free agents to come to buffalo. If any one thinks receivers will be excited to come here to play with Allen by himself is seriously mistaken. Plus we will have the cap room to sigh him after next season. Beane and Coach has to make a bold move on offense or we will be rebuilding for years and they will be fired. I LOVE THIS MOVE FOR US.. What say you

Why would Pitt do it?

An aging Shady, with small injury issues, with medium girlfriend issues, and a 2nd round pick.  Is Shady better than james connor?  Probably a bit. Also, Shady has a slightly patient running style that Pitt's offensive line is used to blocking for.

And, would Bell commit to a long term deal with no identified franchise QB and a crappy-as-hell Offensive line?

Why would Bell show up till week 10 and play this year under the tag. He doesn’t want what happened to Earl Thomas to happen to him till he has his guarantee contract. Are you willing to pay the 15-17 million a year for 5 years 45 guaranteed next year for a RB. 

I think we should employ an expert on AI to build a lifelike robot so we can create a player in Madden and then feed all his attributes directly into the robot's head. He'd have the talent of Montana, Unitas and Brady all rolled into one and the personality of Doug Marrone. We could give him a really cool name like Dirk Diggler and will win many Super Bowls.

For BELL yes. Look at Steelers offense right now without him. This guy is a number running and at least a number two receiver. He would be the best receiver on our team right now. Bell wants to get paid and Bills will have the cap space to pay him . This trade  works for both teams. Teams are not respecting the run game of the Steelers. With shady they will, plus shady is a great receiver out of the backfield. This move would transform the entire Bills organization . Go get the best

• Haha (+1) 1

Strange title for a strange thread.

5 minutes ago, kirkwoodus13 said:

For BELL yes. Look at Steelers offense right now without him. This guy is a number running and at least a number two receiver. He would be the best receiver on our team right now. Bell wants to get paid and Bills will have the cap space to pay him . This trade  works for both teams. Teams are not respecting the run game of the Steelers. With shady they will, plus shady is a great receiver out of the backfield. This move would transform the entire Bills organization . Go get the best

It'll take a lot more than this trade, which won't happen no matter how one huffs and puffs it, to "transform the entire Bills organization."

17 minutes ago, kirkwoodus13 said:

Its obvious our QB needs someone he can hand the ball off and keep this offense on schedule. McCoy and Ivory are good backs but we need to go get the best. The bills trade McCoy and a second or third round pick to the Steelers for Leveon Bell. This trade works for both Teams... Shady get to go back to PA and play on Super bowl contender this year. Steelers get back a really good to great player who would thrive with those weapons and put Connor back to the short yardage back. The bills get a marque name that can attract free agents to come to buffalo. If any one thinks receivers will be excited to come here to play with Allen by himself is seriously mistaken. Plus we will have the cap room to sigh him after next season. Beane and Coach has to make a bold move on offense or we will be rebuilding for years and they will be fired. I LOVE THIS MOVE FOR US.. What say you

If you think RB is our biggest issue on offense there is nothing worthwhile to say. You are simply clueless.

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, maddenboy said:

Why would Pitt do it?

An aging Shady, with small injury issues, with medium girlfriend issues, and a 2nd round pick.  Is Shady better than james connor?  Probably a bit. Also, Shady has a slightly patient running style that Pitt's offensive line is used to blocking for.

And, would Bell commit to a long term deal with no identified franchise QB and a crappy-as-hell Offensive line?

I think shady and our second is a steal for the Steelers at this point.  I wouldn’t do that.  No chance.  It’s basicaly a 1st rd pick for a guy that is likely to be a FA after the season.

keep the pick.  Trade shady for a pick.  If we want Bell, go all in to sign him this offseason.  He isn’t making us a contender this season.  .  

3 minutes ago, Clyde Smith said:

Damn I thought we just made a trade smh....

I too was praying for some actual content here. 

20 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Would it be OK for me to hit up some whiskey before 5 on a Monday.. 

You have my permission..... (after all, I’m at the airport bar, so who am I to judge?) 

• Like (+1) 1